No announcement yet.

Any CBD users?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, to be honest I would like to try some cannabis edibles but I don't know what to choose among all of them. Besides, I have found these green roads bundles, have you ever tried something like that? Can you please recommend me something reliable and trustworthy right now? I will appreciate your help
    Last edited by bonny6; 09-14-2022, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Pics from my buddies grow . This is CBD tested .26 thc . So I can’t partake in it .

This up and coming batch will be cbg with 0% thc . I’m Looking forward to it .

Comment

I've used thc salve on a sore elbow.
        It works.

Comment

I often take the delta 8 in a very low dosage for sleep. It works great to relax you for sleep, but if you take too much it will make you very groggy the next morning.

Comment

I get the gummies from Hello Mood. I take the sleeping one every night.
            • 15mg of Delta-9 THC
            • 15mg of CBD
            • 15mg of CBN (a sleepy-feeling cannabinoid)
            • 0.5mg of Melatonin (a gentle dose)
            ​I have also used their other products during the day and its cut my use of opioids by 70 %. They can ship them in the mail from what I'm told it's legal because of the dosage.

Comment

Originally posted by bonny6 View Post
              Well, to be honest I would like to try some cannabis edibles but I don't know what to choose among all of them. Besides, I have found these green roads bundles, have you ever tried something like that? Can you please recommend me something reliable and trustworthy right now? I will appreciate your help
              Choose THC Gummies from a range of unique, delicious flavors for every mood. High-quality, non-GMO pot gummies - fast shipping, 90 day guarantee.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post

Just ordered a jug......................
                Johnny, how did that work for your aches and pains? Would you now recommend it now after using it?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

Johnny, how did that work for your aches and pains? Would you now recommend it now after using it?
                  Yes and yes...

Comment

Yep, I'm a CBD user! I stumbled upon CBD a while back when I was dealing with some pretty intense anxiety. It's been a game-changer for me in terms of managing stress and promoting a sense of calm. By the way, have you ever thought about exploring options to buy medical weed? I've heard some incredible stories about its therapeutic benefits for various health conditions.
                    Last edited by durfeeb; 04-02-2024, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Delta 8 and 9 gummies are now perfectly legal in Texas. Do some research and go to a reputable dispensary.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Delta 8 and 9 gummies are now perfectly legal in Texas. Do some research and go to a reputable dispensary.
                        but be aware that either of these can pop positive and a drug test

Comment

Originally posted by stickfigure View Post
                          I often take the delta 8 in a very low dosage for sleep. It works great to relax you for sleep, but if you take too much it will make you very groggy the next morning.
                          This, the same as I do, I use it to be able get a full night sleep. and will taken a bit on friday night before out, take the edge off.. MOOD,

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

but be aware that either of these can pop positive and a drug test
                            More like "will". Lol

It's the same product as Mood and 57,000 other online companies.
                            Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 03-27-2024, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              So how do you find a reputable dispensary?

Comment

In Dallas the Gas Pipe is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X