Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is tomorrow's forecast low temp really..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LWC View Post
    I think it is because day comes before night. So it shows you the day's high temp at the top and then the night's low temp at the bottom. Like reading a book from up to down and left to right.
    Obviously you are not Jewish.

Comment

Originally posted by Benno View Post
      Oh no. I rolled in many nights and had to go straight to work.

And that just goes more to BW’s point, If the day starts at midnight, then that morning sold be the days low, not the next days morning.
      Unless it's colder that night at 11:59.

This aint hard, yall.

Comment

Wow

Like Dale it's really not that hard.Buts it like what happen to us east of you guys day light this morning it was 64 but with front coming its now 46 at 2:00 Pm so the high today will 64.

Comment

Weathermen(and women) are like honey badgers.

Comment

Slow day chasing bank robbers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              Slow day chasing bank robbers?
              Kinda It must be too cold for them today. Maybe they read what tomorrow's forecasted low was and decided to stay in- but joke's on them as it won't be that temp until Sunday am

Comment

On my phone the weather app looks like this: Sun 34-19, Mon 27-7, Tue 36-25. We are having this same argument at work...everyone keeps saying it will be 7 on Monday morning and I keep telling them it will be 7 on Tuesday morning. I like DMo's explanation.

Comment

I look at the hourly on accuweather.

Removes all doubt.

BP

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                    I think it is because day comes before night. So it shows you the day's high temp at the top and then the night's low temp at the bottom. Like reading a book from up to down and left to right.
                    This^^

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                      On my phone the weather app looks like this: Sun 34-19, Mon 27-7, Tue 36-25. We are having this same argument at work...everyone keeps saying it will be 7 on Monday morning and I keep telling them it will be 7 on Tuesday morning. I like DMo's explanation.
                      Exactly

The high should always be in front of the low. Therefore, the high comes before the low. Meaning Monday's high will be followed by the low that occurs after the high (Tuesday morning most likely).

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                        Exactly

The high should always be in front of the low. Therefore, the high comes before the low. Meaning Monday's high will be followed by the low that occurs after the high (Tuesday morning most likely).
                        Then why Title it "Monday" ?

Comment

Gonna be a lot of 'really good' threads the next few days with Texans basically shutting themselves in

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
                            Then why Title it "Monday" ?
                            Have weather people ever been right? Not sure why you would expect the ones who designed the forecast to get it correct!

Comment

Its annoyed me too Mr Wild. I just look at the 10 day graphs.

Comment

Some things you just have to learn how to read and accept it.
                                Did y'all know that when you see a sports score:

Cowboys 14
                                Redskins 10

You read that as Cowboys at Redskins. Home team always on bottom. Reading from top to bottom, left to right. This ain't rocket science lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X