2021-22 east texas season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Deer are so hungry the 40+ wind don't bother them. Had 7 deer on the feed before 7am. Hunted till 706

250 grains is like shooting a truck. Bang flop

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Heck yeah that muzzle loader is deadly

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Last weekend for our club this season and the weather couldn’t be better.

All my buddies are going to be here so we’re gonna have a good time and enjoy ourselves, maybe eat too much food and fool around and shoot a couple of deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
        Last weekend for our club this season and the weather couldn’t be better.

All my buddies are going to be here so we’re gonna have a good time and enjoy ourselves, maybe eat too much food and fool around and shoot a couple of deer.
        Good luck.

Comment

And boom goes the dynamite.

Click image for larger version

Name:	40CD9EF0-C8F7-4BE8-8C14-D918C71D99C9.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	213.8 KB
ID:	24674848

Comment

Looks like fresh back strap from here.

Comment

I wish I was sitting in the stand. I love frosty mornings in the woods

Comment

You could of rattled a buck up with your knees this morning. LOL

Comment

Was going to go this weekend, but the W wind is a no go. Only a few more weekends to go.

Have a 4-5 year old basket 8 that I have been passing all year that better get really concerned about that shadow in that blind……

Comment

It was probably the nicest morning weather wise all season.

Oddly though the deer didn’t move much. I’m after a particular boar hog. Tonight we’re having a big end-of-season dinner and I’m pretty excited about it.

Comment

It was probably the nicest morning weather wise all season.

Oddly though the deer didn’t move much. I’m after a particular boar hog. Tonight we’re having a big end-of-season dinner and I’m pretty excited about it.
                      That's worth the trip in itself. I guess that's about the only thing I miss out on not having a lease is the people you only see during season and rare weekends. But owning the dirt out weighs it in the end

Comment

That's worth the trip in itself. I guess that's about the only thing I miss out on not having a lease is the people you only see during season and rare weekends. But owning the dirt out weighs it in the end

100%. Heck, we have property too and I hunt there a lot, but I keep the lease in large part to have a place to hang out with my friends. And the fact it’s MLDP doesn’t hurt. Lol

Comment

100%. Heck, we have property too and I hunt there a lot, but I keep the lease in large part to have a place to hang out with my friends. And the fact it’s MLDP doesn’t hurt. Lol
                          Keeping up with 6 feeders is enough for me [emoji3]

Comment

2021-22 east texas season

New thread is up guys! That’s a wrap on 21-22 , thanks for tagging along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dat’s a wrap!

Comment

In..

I’ve got one old one identified that returned back behind my house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X