No announcement yet.

2021-22 east texas season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody have any issues with stands toppling?

Also, this weather blows.
    Last edited by Etxbuckman; 10-28-2021, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
      Anybody have any issues with stands toppling?

Nope too windy to go check lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
        Grapeland? I swear they’ve got more cops per capita then almost anywhere.
        No in Corrigan on 287 headed to Grapeland. DPS in Latexo works that stretch hard too.

Comment

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
          You can count on it!

Anyone remember Humpy Parker?
          Well yes now you're telling you're age

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
            You can count on it!

Anyone remember Humpy Parker?
            I’m too young but have heard all the stories from my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
              No in Corrigan on 287 headed to Grapeland. DPS in Latexo works that stretch hard too.

Both wrong Kinney county, counted 23 state troopers just in bracketville… they stopped me every time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am happy to say I confirmed the stand I was worried about it is still standing. Thank God for that. Be a hard thing to deal with one week before the general opener.

Comment

Had a doe with 5 bucks single file behind her run through this morning, fun sit!

Comment

Only saw one doe this morning and the wind had her jumpy. Between the strong gusts and the swirling winds it has been a slow morning here.

Comment

Pretty good morning. Saw five bucks and four does and a coyote. Wind picked up and everything settled down. Young bucks seem interested in the does but not pushing hard

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                        Only saw one doe this morning and the wind had her jumpy. Between the strong gusts and the swirling winds it has been a slow morning here.
                        Did you wear your spurs this morning to dig into that tree stand?

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                          Our East Texas folks that travel 59 will get this one!
                          Diboll and Seven Oaks is just as bad!

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                            Diboll and Seven Oaks is just as bad!
                            Bro, you look suspect without even speedin though

Comment

Man I been making that Houston --> Nac lease drive for 10 years now. I drive like a granny through Corrigan and Diboll. Anyone ever payed attention to all those little staggered single room brick houses right there? I've always wondered if those were efficiancy's, section 8 or some type of half way community?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                Man I been making that Houston --> Nac lease drive for 10 years now. I drive like a granny through Corrigan and Diboll. Anyone ever payed attention to all those little staggered single room brick houses right there? I've always wondered if those were efficiancy's, section 8 or some type of half way community?
                                Those were built in the early '70's and they have been well maintained all these years... Always wondered how that was possible!

Comment

Working...
                                X