X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    Now you're talking. 4 more years

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    I don’t know if I’ll live 4 more years Killa!! It’s funny we are hoping they won’t die of old age and their hoping we do.

Comment

Originally posted by 97JeepGuy View Post
      Dang we have some land just out of Livingston on the north west part of town and wouldn’t get excited about any of those deer pictured. Only 500 acres low fenced but typically get quite a few decent deer in cam. We are along the long king creek and shoot most of our good bucks within a couple hundred yards of the creek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Lots of old indian camps up and down Long King.[emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
        I don’t know if I’ll live 4 more years Killa!! It’s funny we are hoping they won’t die of old age and their hoping we do.
        That made me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
          High winds with the front will shake down a lot of acorns this week. I know where I will be hunting this weekend and it won't be on a feeder.
          Our oaks are mostly bare and there are very few acorns at all to be found.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
            Our oaks are mostly bare and there are very few acorns at all to be found.
            Same on my lease, but the few that have them are drawing a lot of activity. Mostly pin oaks and a few white oaks.

Comment

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
              Same on my lease, but the few that have them are drawing a lot of activity. Mostly pin oaks and a few white oaks.
              When I was last in my ladder stand, I noticed the oaks were very light also.

I used binos to look at the trees and did not see a lot at all. And my feeder sits in the middle of a large group of white oaks.

Another reason I was thinking this season was going to be a good one.

J

Comment

Our water oaks are producing fair to middling. White oaks are fair.

Comment

Made all my rounds today in prep for youth weekend. Once again “ME” is a few miles down the road at my daughter stand on a completely different property. New bucks sail there. And a large group of does from somewhere moved in where I was hunting. Kaboom is still a regular there but late at night. Lot of mid day activity (even ME). But I seen the same at Richland on my hunt this past week. 88 degrees and I seen deer Almost non stop 1-3pm

All white oak varieties here are long played out. The extreme few I can find are mostly rotted. The water oaks are dropping pretty heavy. But all my deer are hammering protein and hand corn still

Comment

I’m leaving tomorrow evening and I’m not coming home till trick or treat time with my daughter. I’m so ****ed excited I can’t stand it.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                      I’m leaving tomorrow evening and I’m not coming home till trick or treat time with my daughter. I’m so ****ed excited I can’t stand it.
                      Good luck! I'm hopefully headed up Thursday night and I'm excited as well. I've logged 55 hours in the woods so far in October and have passed on several bucks. I'm hoping that might pay off this weekend and my target will mess up thinking about some hot doe lol.

Comment

Well my work schedule opened up last minute and I’m headed to the lease Thursday through Tuesday. I’ve been told our bucks are already running does hard so I should be moving in right at prime time in Liberty county!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have had 3 new bucks show up in the last 12 hours, only problem is our resident bucks are better

Comment

Alright boys this is the week yall been waiting for. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                              Alright boys this is the week yall been waiting for. Good luck

yep, everyone head to the woods. and I mean EVERYONE!!

so I can go fishin

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                yep, everyone head to the woods. and I mean EVERYONE!!

so I can go fishin
                                Now that’s a solid plan!

Comment

Working...
                                X