No announcement yet.

2021-22 east texas season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cameras were off the charts last night. 3 new bucks showed up at corn and got a few pics of what looks like a buck harassing an unwilling doe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      On all three of my Houston co places plus leon co, a doe can't eat 45 seconds without a buck of some kind bumping her.
      Crazy and all my does are acting like it's September. Halloween has always been the day for us

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Constant activity at the feeders this morning. Group of does getting run off by you g 8point, a new younger 8 showed up around 9:00 and run the other one off. Just a flood of deer all a sudden on corn

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
          Constant activity at the feeders this morning. Group of does getting run off by you g 8point, a new younger 8 showed up around 9:00 and run the other one off. Just a flood of deer all a sudden on corn

Man my feeders have been dead the last couple of days.

This weather sucks though. I know it's got to be hampering movement.

Comment

Old 8 point that I thought had been killed showed back up. Last year and this years pictures. Not much change.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

We only run 1 feeder on the place and it's mainly just to keep the hogs occupied... Our hand corn spots picked up the last few days with bucks. One of our bigger bucks showed back up last night, and got some fighting action in between an old brute and a 3.5 year old.

Hocks were dark couple days back on photos... it's getting close.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTx View Post
                Old 8 point that I thought had been killed showed back up. Last year and this years pictures. Not much change
                Wow, no kidding. Looks also exactly the same.

If the picture on the left is last years, it looks like he may have lost some on one brow tine. But either way that looks like the only change.

At least from the pics.

J

Comment

Holy tines! That’s a big one..good luck .

Comment

Old 8 point that I thought had been killed showed back up. Last year and this years pictures. Not much change.

Hope you get him! That’s an awesome buck

Comment

Awesome buck, cool tines. Hope you get him!

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                        Man my feeders have been dead the last couple of days.

This weather sucks though. I know it's got to be hampering movement.
                        Looking like a great weekend to rip on some crappie lips [emoji182]

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                          When I pulled cards yesterday at one location it smelled like a toilet full of urine that hadn’t been flushed in a week. Probably a fresh scrape in the area but I didn’t look for it.
                          Or maybe your neighbor just hosted a music festival on his place and you are down-wind of where the ports-cans were set up. Better have a look.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                            Looking like a great weekend to rip on some crappie lips [emoji182]

If I had someone to go crappie fishing with I'd say you're right. LOL I do have to get some stuff finished up at the farm before the general season opens though, so I'll probably do that.

I think I'm not going to wait for next Friday this time. I'm going Wednesday and take advantage of the relatively cooler weather next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                              Or maybe your neighbor just hosted a music festival on his place and you are down-wind of where the ports-cans were set up. Better have a look.
                              Nothing but banjos being played in my area!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                                Nothing but banjos being played in my area!!
                                Ahhh….a Blue Grass Festival!!! In addition to urine you catch a whiff of the Ganja also?

Comment

Working...
                                X