Mexico 2021/2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deer716 View Post
    I hope so cause I'm going the 7th to the 11th for my first ever Mexico hunt!! Weather shows low 40's and high 70's for the whole trip.
    Perfect timing to go. Plenty of bucks were on the table crossing back to the US. Saw an absolute monster one guy shot. Good luck on your hunt. Get ready to be hooked!

Comment

Been pretty strong in our neighborhood in spite of hot weather. Rut in full swing

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
        Been pretty strong in our neighborhood in spite of hot weather. Rut in full swing
        We are seeing one of the hardest Ruts I've seen in a long time. Our post mature deer are running like 3 yr Olds.

Comment

Got the Pleasure to Introduce a New TBH hunter to Mexico last week. He had a tough hunt trying put a arrow in this 8yr old due to them rutting so hard. We finally got it done the last morning of our trip. It was a Blast Mike and Congrats on your first Mexico trophy

Comment

Congrats, Mike! Welcome to the club and your newest addiction.

Comment

Hes got beams for days! Congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                We are seeing one of the hardest Ruts I've seen in a long time. Our post mature deer are running like 3 yr Olds.
                The 11-12yr old cull I shot on Dec 3rd was already running and chasing. It was strange

Comment

We just drove up to bridge 2 at 6:45 this morning. Line was backed up guessing 5-6 hours. We are back at ranch. No good!

Comment

Got the Pleasure to Introduce a New TBH hunter to Mexico last week. He had a tough hunt trying put a arrow in this 8yr old due to them rutting so hard. We finally got it done the last morning of our trip. It was a Blast Mike and Congrats on your first Mexico trophy
                    Congratulations!!

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                      The 11-12yr old cull I shot on Dec 3rd was already running and chasing. It was strange
                      Crazy Stuff. The old rule of bucks getting to old to breed went out the window in Mexico I Guess

Comment

Heck yea!!! Nice!!!

Comment

Congrats again Mike on a great buck. Enjoyed sharing camp with you.

Rwc

Comment

Good times^^^^ mike and richard.

Comment

I'm looking at a lease in old mexico about 30 minutes south of the Columbia Bridge any one know this area
                              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks fellas. The pleasure was 100% mine!!! And a hunt I will never forget�� all you guys were a blast to hang out with..you guys are all top notch in my book and I sure am missing that good cookin everyone had going on, incredible table fare for sure, the campfire of course I couldn’t have asked for a better trip with better folks. And blessed to harvest a great buck with BO and his family.
                                CANT WAIT TILL NEXT TIME�� TEQUILA!!!! Hope all you guys continue to stay safe and shoot straight.

Comment

Working...
                                X