Ammo availability-getting better!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
    Very mature......name calling when you're shown to be dead wrong, using your very own words [emoji23]
    Der der der, you got me. Man you’re dense.

Comment

Originally posted by Wits_End View Post
      If you've owned a gun more than 6 months and you don't have ammo, you must be challenged. If you seriously need ammo right now I guarantee tbh would step up. If you simply just want ammo, your ineptitude has just cost you, pay to play.

It'll return to the shelves soon enough.
      This absolutely. I’ve given away a fair bit of ammo, a few lbs of powder, some projectiles, and sold a bunch more at my cost (pre Covid pricing) since this thing has started. The stuff I’ve given away has been to those in dire need or for kids to use. I’m **** sure not giving any away to anyone crying like a little baby in here though Not liking something is one thing. Being a whiny little baby is something entirely else lol

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
        Der der der, you got me. Man you’re dense.
        You got yourself there, skippy I simply pointed it out for you, since you can't seem to grasp the fact that when you quoted BigThicketLuke, you made it "literal".
        Maybe you should spend some time with a dictionary, and see if you can find the word "literal" in there, without asking for help.
        Last edited by HeyMikey; 02-08-2021, 11:33 AM.

Comment

I've been informally tracking 22lr and 9mm
          On ammoseek.com.
          22lr is on a downward trend at .20 per rd. Was at .24 for weeks
          9mm is at .60 after many weeks at .66
          And I saw 270 win at 3.50 per round after many weeks at $5 per rnd

Comment

Hearing QBAN and GNCP will be runners soon. I bought a few as lotto plays. No idea why they will run though.

And ICNM I bought at .0013 another lotto.

Comment

Working...
            X