No announcement yet.

*Winter Weather Coming*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im thinking of getting another feed bunk...so the kiddos and I can have sled races in the feed bunks.

Come on snow!

Comment

Originally posted by ateague11 View Post
      Tricky forecasts this week. Some models delaying the cold until late week into next weekend and some keeping it hung up in Oklahoma. We will see

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
      Lmao!!
      Wish our weather guys would chime in. My wife has a friend coming to visit and my original plan was to hide out at the lease...now I might just hide out in the shop [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Honestly who knows with this one. Models have been chasing this dump of cold air for week ore more and it keeps getting pushed out and/or cold air is shunted east of Texas.

When I look around I see signs of early spring. Elm trees budding, dove are pairing up. I’m a believer that Mother Nature knows what Mother Nature is going to do. What I mean by that is plants and animals rarely get caught by surprise, they “sense” weather patterns when our models cannot forecast them. That’s why oak trees dump huge masts prior to a drought period, it is imperative to their survival, they have indicators we don’t know about.

I’d say go to your lease, pack warm clothes. We may know more by Wednesday what’s actually going to occur fri-sun

Comment

It wont even sniff the Gulf, lol.
        Buncha hype about nothing if you ask me! The weather guys like to get everyone worked up around here. They love to put a snowflake in the forecast.

Comment

Models starting come into a little bit better agreement. Its gonna get cold, question is how cold!

Comment

Hoping we get snow and ice in DFW...shouldn’t get my hopes up.

Comment

Definitely some cold air here in Iowa just north of the Iowa/Missouri state line.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                Definitely some cold air here in Iowa just north of the Iowa/Missouri state line.

How are the "tracking cats" faring in that bitter cold?

Comment

*Winter Weather Coming*

We went from a low Saturday of 16 to 20 and now 12...clear as mud lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here in north Houston they are back pedaling on temps real fast. Was seeing 3-4 days around 28-33 but now there is only 2 days of 38ish

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                      Here in north Houston they are back pedaling on temps real fast. Was seeing 3-4 days around 28-33 but now there is only 2 days of 38ish
                      Yup I was seeing 26 a week or so ago... now we going to the beach

Comment

Brownwood is preparing for some low teens and a day or two of highs below 32.

Yuck.

BP
                        Last edited by Big pig; 02-08-2021, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
                          How are the "tracking cats" faring in that bitter cold?
                          They are staying in the shop. We keep it about 45-50 degrees in the shop.

Comment

European weather model starting to come into agreement with the others.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                              Happiness is a warm gut pile. You can warm your hands up by putting them inside the axis after you open it up.
                              Been there, done that. When it's that cold even the gut pile doesn't stay warm long enough to warm the hands.

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                              Sit in the truck and make Mary do it.
                              Nah, we are on the same page. There's cold, and there's to heck with it cold.

Comment

Originally posted by ateague11 View Post
                                European weather model starting to come into agreement with the others.
                                As in?

Comment

Working...
                                X