Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
    i got a flask
    Well hot dang. And midnight pac12 isn't even on. Enjoy and report back on how the sleep system worked out and what brand. Thanks

Comment

We have two days in the next 4 that say five to eight inches of snow expected.

Comment

Weather alerts woke me up. Calling for ice tonight then of course the bigger storm tomorrow into Monday. Got gas for the generator and we have a natural gas fireplace. I expect we will lose power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Geez... news just showed a clip of Lina Hidalgo speaking and she said expect power outages, dangerous road conditions- the same things we would see in a Cat 5 Hurricane. Does she not have someone to proof read the nonsense. That’s like saying you’ll bleed from a paper cut just like a gunshot wound.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
            Geez... news just showed a clip of Lina Hidalgo speaking and she said expect power outages, dangerous road conditions- the same things we would see in a Cat 5 Hurricane. Does she not have someone to proof read the nonsense. That’s like saying you’ll bleed from a paper cut just like a gunshot wound.

Well she’s an idiot, so....

Comment

She is an idiot but if this thing plays out to the worst case scenario models with millions out of power due to ice late tonight and early tomorrow. Then follow that with 10 inches of snow tomorrow night on top of the ice, travel will be impossible. Now factor in 0 degree temps Monday night. No travel. No power. No water. Thats life threatening. Property damage would be billions just from flooding as pipes thaw.
              Last edited by GarGuy; 02-13-2021, 07:55 AM.

Comment

I saw a piece of that clip last night. The woman struggles with the simple act of talking. I’m guessing her IQ isn’t north of 70. I’m probably being generous.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  She is an idiot but if this thing plays out to the worst case scenario models with millions out of power due to ice late tonight and early tomorrow. Then follow that with 10 inches of snow tomorrow night on top of the ice, travel will be impossible. Now factor in 0 degree temps Monday night. No travel. No power. No water. Thats life threatening. Property damage would be billions just from flooding as pipes thaw.
                  It's not going to be that bad. This isn't Day After Tomorrow no matter how much Dora wants it to be. (In Houston that is)

Comment

We have been talking about a fish kill. How will the deer and other game manage? Does this cold weather kill any or are they fine huddled up somewhere?

Comment

Deer will be fine.

Comment

Our temperatures here in SE Iowa are going to be consistent today.

-1 for the high and -1 for the low.[emoji38]

At least I won't waist any time looking at my phone checking the temperature.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

roads are slick in garland this morning-afraid its just going to get a lot worse

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                            And millions were going to die by COVID.

Lots of hype and fear. Fear sells.

Comment

They hand her a paper and she says whatever is on the paper. She's the epitomy of perfection for the left.

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                                roads are slick in garland this morning-afraid its just going to get a lot worse
                                Yep I guess there was just enough moisture overnight. I was hoping we had one more dry day so I could get to the liquor store!

Comment

Working...
                                X