*Winter Weather Coming*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
    just went and bought all the pex, copper , and pvc i could find. Gonna make my money back on them ammo gouges next week. Just kidding. Wrap your pipes, and protect your pets.
    lmao!

Comment

Doesn’t match Fox News forecast for Houston. I think they are using the colder models. I’d say it’s statistically possible. Wondering what Johnny thinks temp and precip wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yall make sure to drain those back flow valves on your irrigation systems. My understanding is they are already in short supply and are going to be even more so and pricey after this weather system passes through.

Comment

Thank God the t-storms this evening are looking a little later. The Chosen is trying to film the sermon on the Mount scene in Midlothian today.

Comment

come on cold weather! I have some trout fishing I’ve been waiting on for weather like this. Sat-mon I’ll be freezing my butt off in the river and hope it pays off. Fishing while it’s snowing would be a pretty cool experience here in the hill country.

Comment

Now wonder ground is showing The woodlands with a low of 14 degrees on Monday with 2" of snow

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                Thank God the t-storms this evening are looking a little later. The Chosen is trying to film the sermon on the Mount scene in Midlothian today.
                I love that show.

Comment

gonna be cold here in southeast texas, but DFW area isn't supposed to see 40 degrees again until next thursday, and will have a 4-day stretch in there where they don't get above freezing.

Comment

Travis Herzog from channel 13 here in Houston just posted a GFS run showing 2 degrees Tuesday morning. Surely that wont verify, will it?

Comment

really want to be at the farm for the cold and snow but don't want to chance the 6 hour drive each way on sketchy roads....

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                        Travis Herzog from channel 13 here in Houston just posted a GFS run showing 2 degrees Tuesday morning. Surely that wont verify, will it?

They want the clicks and views. Just like hurricane season.

It will be undoubtedly cold, but i don’t think it will reach that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So every major hurricane that hits Texas or Louisiana we get snow that year in SE Texas. With three major hurricanes in 2020. We already had 1 snow day and the second snow day is possible about the same time frame/dates apart as hurricanes were. I’m gonna predict snow next week and then in a couple more weeks.

Comment

Talk about polar opposite on forecast. Id say its just click bait. But who knows...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It's going to be cold hunting geese this weekend!

Comment

this one?

Click image for larger version

Name:	weather 2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	187.6 KB
ID:	24644473
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by duckmanep; 02-10-2021, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X