Champion Bass Boats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crookhunter View Post
    Sold mine a few years ago. Not because of the hull, but because the junk Merc EFI on the back. It was black with red flake. She was quite the looker and always had people stop and compliment it.

I do still have a grey with red piping Champion boat seat if anyone needs one...
    Can you send a picture of it? It may match mine pretty good.

Comment

Bump for a picture

Comment

'09 Champion 210 EliteClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210207-165401_Gallery.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	117.7 KB
ID:	24642324Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210207-165509_Gallery.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	24642325

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ..Ambush.. View Post
          '09 Champion 210 Elite[ATTACH]1039772[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1039773[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

DDRRRROOOLLLLL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sold mine a few years ago. Not because of the hull, but because the junk Merc EFI on the back. It was black with red flake. She was quite the looker and always had people stop and compliment it.

I do still have a grey with red piping Champion boat seat if anyone needs one...

Do you have a picture of the seat?

Comment

Originally posted by Roger_Roger View Post
              One of the best boats I have ever had 223 Champion with 225 Optimax.
              [ATTACH]1039352[/ATTACH]

Love those monsters. If it had a Yamaha hanging off the back I’d make a run at finding your price[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I can certainly get one. PM me your number and I'll text it to ya tomorrow.

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
                Do you have a picture of the seat?

Comment

You must have got it abused....I bought my 175 EFI new in 96 and it still starts and screams every time I put in the request. Great engines.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                    You must have got it abused....I bought my 175 EFI new in 96 and it still starts and screams every time I put in the request. Great engines.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                    There were some bad ones, in the 2000's I was definitely a Yamaha guy because of all the issues Mercury was having. Both make great motors now.

Comment

I’m a Old school Stratos guy !
                      Lots of my buddies have Champions, very nice and fast boats.
                      Just a little too skinny for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
                        This is mine 95 17' with a 96 115. I was wondering if anyone has experience with having the gel coat redone in the DFW area? She also needs new seats so any info on that would be great as well.
                        What's wrong with gel coat? You may be able to wet sand it if it is just oxidized. Also go to bass boat central under champion boats and there are supplier names for different champion replacement parts.

Comment

Charger makes the 198 and 210. They are also working on a splashed 203. Bass Cats hybrid is in production.

Comment

I can certainly get one. PM me your number and I'll text it to ya tomorrow.
                            PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
                              What's wrong with gel coat? You may be able to wet sand it if it is just oxidized. Also go to bass boat central under champion boats and there are supplier names for different champion replacement parts.
                              I appreciate the info. The top coat is oxidized in most places along the top rails and there are some spots that have cracks. Not sure how deep those cracks are and Im mostly a DIY kind of guy boat when it comes to trying to make my boat look better. I have no experience and quite frankly am extremely nervous to try it myself.

Comment

I have a 203 white with a black top. Still running 85 mph. 1999 model.

Comment

Working...
                                X