No announcement yet.

Ashley Furniture? Anything positive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve got 2 recliners and a couch that we bought last year. One recliner was broke the first week. The couch broke last week. The wood part that bears the weight looks like it’s particle board? Can’t wait to light it up with the rest of this house.

Comment

I will never buy anything else from there . Nice expensive leather chairs trashed in about a year .

Comment

Hail to the naw!! NEVER will buy from them again....

Comment

Wife’s friend owns a Ashley furniture store, I needed furniture for cabin at deer camp and she gave it to us at her cost, so far no problems. Don’t believe I’d purchase for home though.

Comment

Ashley furniture SUCKS, Ever since we purchased from them $8,000 worth mind you , we can not get nothing out of them, no customer service at all & the salesman who acted like we'd been friends for 20 years doesn't remember selling to us even when showing him the receipt with his name on it he still acts like he knows nothing..... makes ya wanna choke slam a effer.......
            NEVER AGAIN....YOU COULDN'T GIVE ME SOMETHING FROM THEM

Comment

Many years ago when were young and dumb we did but we have grown into crazy expensive high end stuff. Louis Shanks gets a lot of our business now days. It’s a night and day difference in the shopping experience and quality of the product.

Comment

I have a couch right now that the "leather" is splitting on.

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
                  Ashley Furniture is the Walmart of furniture stores.
                  This.

Comment

Ashley furniture is garbage at best! Wouldn’t step foot in there’s stores. They suck!!

Comment

I guess we were lucky. Have a leather living room set that is 8 years old. It’s getting warn but has held up pretty well.

Comment

Well I guess I'm the odd man out. We bought a living room set from them in 2007. In 2014 the faux leather finish started peeling. We called them about the warranty and they said we would have to file a claim with the warranty company. We called them to file and they asked when we noticed it starting to peel. Not thinking, I told them about 3 months ago. They said we had to report it within 30 days so our warranty wouldn't cover it. I was pi$$ed. I called Ashley back and talked to the manager and let him know what they said and how ****** I was that they would use such a sorry warranty service. He told me they were no longer using that warranty company anymore because of that and asked me what the problem was with our furniture. When I explained it to him, he said it wasn't a warranty issue anyway, it was a workmanship defect and the manufacturer would cover it. I called them and sure enough they gave us a $2800 credit for a 7 year old sofa, loveseat, and recliner. I was pretty pleased. We bought a new set from them and still using it today. No problems with it yet and it's going on 7 years old now. Still looks new

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

We bought a bedroom set and some couches right after we got married in '13. Couches started looking pretty poor in the first few years, but the bedroom set has been fine. It has been moved three times and no issues.

As mentioned above, the stuff is cheap and not well made. If you have low expectations or don't feel like spending money on furniture then check them out.

Comment

Nope my wife bought a table and chairs there. Truck shows up brings in the table and no chairs. They did t bother to tell us they were back ordered, 4 months later we finally got our chairs

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                              With her catch & release policies his warehouse employees only miss a day or two of work after getting arrested.
                              Well I'll be, you may have solved this caper.

Comment

RUN! worst customer service I've ever had.

Comment

Working...
                                X