Get your Duramax while you can

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
    What the heck are us ranchers going to drive?
    Maybe something like this
    Last edited by ken; 09-29-2022, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
      I don't give a shizz as long as they can perform as well as my current diesel trucks.
      If current diesel is a duramax then at least the bar is set low. Lol. Bad boy buggy has it beat in every category including working headlights already

Comment

I think if majority of vehicles are electric then by 2050 the greenies are gonna realize....what are we gonna do with all battery waste?

Comment

Originally posted by scarecrow View Post
          I think if majority of vehicles are electric then by 2050 the greenies are gonna realize....what are we gonna do with all battery waste?
          I think by 2050 there will be 1000's of greenies making millions having created business's that address and deal with recycling batteries and battery waste from electric vehicles.

Comment

Dang no wonder Biden got voted in!!!!

I can't believe all of the guys saying it possible to get rid of the combustion engine by 2035. That shiz isn't happing!!!!! Dear Lord people get a grip. Electric and solar will always be a fringe source of power!!
            Look around at the planes, cars, trucks, tractors, ships and everything else running and made with petroleum products!!!

Heck you might as well go support AOC and her Green New Deal. The biggest LIE that we as a country have ever been told!!! It ain't happing. PUT IT IN BLACK and WHITE!!!!! According to her we only have 9 years before the world ends any way!!!!!
            All the democrats will do is ruin the economy over this!!!

Comment

Gonna have to burn a lot of coal and natural gas to producer energy to charge all these batteries.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                Gonna have to burn a lot of coal and natural gas to producer energy to charge all these batteries.
                Lol, not to mention buring the coal and natural gas to create the electricity to pump the oil out of the ground, to make the cars that will have the batteries fitted inside them

And this is why oil companies don't worry too much about ICE going away.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                  I can't believe all of the guys saying it possible to get rid of the combustion engine by 2035.
                  Who said that?

Dems stole it by the way

Comment

Working...
                  X