No announcement yet.

2021 Bass Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heads up!!! There were two catalytic converters stolen yesterday at old school boat ramp on Lake Aquilla yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kruppa24; 06-04-2021, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Decent day at aquilla. Biggest was 5#+ and a 3, 2-3#. Whites were everywhere. Only ramp that’s open is old school. Was only 3-5 boats on the water including us. It’s very full and a lot of flooded ground.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
        Decent day at aquilla. Biggest was 5#+ and a 3, 2-3#. Whites were everywhere. Only ramp that’s open is old school. Was only 3-5 boats on the water including us. It’s very full and a lot of flooded ground.

Nice!

Comment

Wore um out on bob sandlin yesterday! Caught nine on top water biggest was almost 4! Caught another 4 on shakeyhead! Only fished for 4 hours

Comment

Not a monster but I got a few this morning on a white fluke I make. He twisted it up pretty good.
            Attached Files

Comment

Anybody fish Purtis Creek lately? I have never been, but am camping there this coming weekend to kayak fish it

Comment

The kids said they wanted to learn how to bass fish so we booked a teaching trip on Fork with Mike McFarland and they had a blast. Learned a lot and still lots to learn. Lol
                Attached Files

Comment

That's good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus is Coming View Post
                    The kids said they wanted to learn how to bass fish so we booked a teaching trip on Fork with Mike McFarland and they had a blast. Learned a lot and still lots to learn. Lol
                    What did y'all fish? Points, pond dams and what were y'all throwing.
                    Nice fish and congrats to the youngster.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus is Coming View Post
                      I follow Mike on YouTube and FB. Saw his videos and posts about your kids. Looks like they had a blast. I haven't fished with Mike but I will. Seems like a really great guy.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Went to Conroe yesterday, and didn't find good numbers 5-6, but found some good quality. I saw this one with its fin out of the water up shallow, looked like a shark! Tossed my chatterbait in front of her and she exploded on it! Biggest was 6.5lbs.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TexanTiger View Post
                          Went to Conroe yesterday, and didn't find good numbers 5-6, but found some good quality. I saw this one with its fin out of the water up shallow, looked like a shark! Tossed my chatterbait in front of her and she exploded on it! Biggest was 6.5lbs.
                          Nice fish, bet you heard the Jaws theme song playing when she hit that lure. Great pic.

Comment

What lake would y’all recommend within an hour or two of Kingwood? I hear Lake Livingston is pretty poor for Largemouth and Conroe is so crowded.

Comment

Originally posted by TexanDuke View Post
                              What lake would y’all recommend within an hour or two of Kingwood? I hear Lake Livingston is pretty poor for Largemouth and Conroe is so crowded.

I would say Sam Rayburn, but it’s flooded at the moment. There is a couple ramps still open though. Plenty of bass as well!

Comment

Originally posted by TexanDuke View Post

Sheldon Reservoir or Ravin in Huntsville State Park. I fish Sheldon quite a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X