No announcement yet.

2021 Select Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put a couple bats in the classifieds...

Comment

Anyone play with or heard of the North Houston Generals? Thanks in advance

Comment

Keep at it guys. Update on my kid he will be playing in Maryland this Summer in Cal Ripken. He does not get alot of mound time as a true Freshman. La Tech is salty and ranked in Top 20. He did come in this past weekend. Threw 13 pitches. Sat 94-97 on the bump. It has been a learning experience for him to say the least. I have stopped off in Arkansas and La to watch some select 12U and 10U games. You guys enjoy it- you are doing great things for your kids and your relationship with them.

On another note- nephew is a resident of Seabrook- Looking for team - watched him and he does have some athletic ability. Playing league and needing to step up- probably a lower team not ready for majors. Tall lean kid but not coached. Fast hands- throws strikes but does not know how to get downhill yet. I taught him how to load bat and drive butt of bat to catchers mitt and he went 3-4 in game after some T work. Anyone have suggestion for a program in that area?? Thanks
        Last edited by glen; 04-27-2021, 06:25 PM.

Comment

That's awesome glen, great experience for him, his time will come.

Our 11s got rained out last weekend and our 13s wish they would have. They got taken to the wood shed 3 times and we get to play 2 of the teams again Friday night in a little 5 team tourney we threw together. It should be great

Comment

He didn't hit the ball great last weekend but this was cool for him to see on Twitter...

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

H went off in the semi to help get us in the ship! In his 3 AB, he had 2 hits (stand up doubles), a walk, 4 RBI, and 2 runs. He was in the zone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Our kids were dominant Saturdsy winning 14-2, and 15-2, only to rain out on Sunday again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone playing in Mansfield this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                    He didn't hit the ball great last weekend but this was cool for him to see on Twitter...

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
                    They know how to advertise, make money and sell their product.

Parents love this and the cheap china rings!!!

Keep em coming back

Comment

We took the boys to play in a tournament at the Rocker B Ranch in Graford a couple weeks ago. Absolutely amazing facility.

Comment

Have the big tournaments been slowed down or gotten smaller? Atlanta, Indy, etc. I know they were good for the older group to get in front of lots of folks nationwide. I like seeing some of the International groups at those events as well. Good luck guys

Comment

to you Austin area guys, just wanted to pass along some great customer service I received from someone in your area. Evidently a Marucci Clubhouse was opened in Cedar Park over the last couple weeks. I'd been trying to track down a specific bats for my 10 year old and no place had it inventory until i got ahold of them (and I'd called like 20 places). Well the gentlemen at Marucci Cedar Park had it in, had it scanned to ups and on its way to me in less than an hour and was extremely helpful along the way. we hear about bad customer service all the time, just wanted to pass along a good experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Anyone reccomend a VRBO, or AirB&B, for 4 families in Gulf Shores?
                            What dates are you in Gulf Shores? We are there June 13-20. Our first time as well.

Comment

Posted a Marucci youth catchers mitt in the classifieds....

My 11u will be at Big League Dreams this weekend then he and my wife will be headed to Gulf Shores on Wednesday for their world series.

13u is off this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                                Posted a Marucci youth catchers mitt in the classifieds....

My 11u will be at Big League Dreams this weekend then he and my wife will be headed to Gulf Shores on Wednesday for their world series.

13u is off this weekend.

We just played at Big League Dreams last weekend. Pretty sweet fields. The scoreboard on the old ARLINGTON field is Nolan Ryan’s 7 th no hitter.
                                Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X