2021 Select Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by msemmler View Post
    I was looking for a 2022 Select Baseball page, but doesn't look like its been created yet. We have a 9U team in Houston and we are looking to plan an out of town tournament for the end of the season... most likely the beginning of June.

What have been the best places y'all have been? We are debating on something Hill Country/Austin area or headed to the normal Gulf Beach WS destinations.

Anything else we aren't considering?
    We play in the Austin area, and I would recommend the ballpark in Dripping Springs (Field of Dreams). Plus, great BBQ is down the road in Driftwood at Salt Lick BBQ.

Shane Lechler's ball park in B/CS is an option for us too this year, it looks nice.

Comment

rocker B would probably be a cool trip if you guys dont want to leave the state.

Comment

Were kicking around a big end of year WS tourney for some of our teams!

Not too worried about the cheap China rings, or PG shout outs that the parents are eaten up with tho

Just wanna play ball

Comment

For our 9U team we are doing the slumpbuster in Omaha in June, Rocker B end of April, and a tournament in OKC during the Big 12 tournament. Cant remember the name. Gonna be an expensive season...

Comment

Originally posted by Boomstick View Post
            For our 9U team we are doing the slumpbuster in Omaha in June, Rocker B end of April, and a tournament in OKC during the Big 12 tournament. Cant remember the name. Gonna be an expensive season...

Sounds like a fun season. Have done all of those multiple times. Boys will love it.

Comment

Our 8u team is looking forward to the spring season. We have some great athletes on the team and if we can put it together on the field they will do great things. We are signed up for a World Series in Panama City in June

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
              X