X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RMW View Post
    TB defensive front 4 ain’t no joke

Brady= Goat
    No doubt and defense still wins championships.

Comment

GOAT

KC 9, TB 31.

TB stands for Tom Brady. He didn't do it all of course, but having him as QB gave all Bucs a great deal of confidence, including the defense and coach. Their performance level rose to the top.

Comment

It nice to watch history right before your eyes that people will still be taking about fifty years later. It doesn’t happen very often, but what Brady has done will be talked about for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by hunt2eat View Post
          Brady joins one of the worst NFL teams, takes them to the super bowl and wins.. It's insane how good he is.
          It's not, and never has been, just how good he is. It's how he leads and elevates the team around him. Average players become great pieces in the overall team game.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to TB & TB - they were clearly the better team last night. And I didn't even need to pay the game much attention to see that.

I did see Mahomes running for his life about every time he dropped back & Brady seeming to have as much time as he needed to run a play. Haven't seen who won the MVP, but in reality it should go to the TB defense as a whole - it doesn't take a lot of scoring to beat a team that can only put 9 on the board.

It is interesting to me that when teams land a Tom Brady (or a Peyton Manning) how many things do change - one of the huge ones being 'crap, this guy isn't the least bit mobile, but if we protect him, we can win it all!' And then they do.

While so many other teams get QBs who can actually do both (Pass & Run) but then stiff the poor guy on protection, figuring, ah He's mobile, He'll deal with it. And then it doesn't work very well.

Picture the game last night with the starting QBs playing for the opposite teams.........

Comment

Mahommes wont play in 10 SB....7 wins....

Ridiculous ...congrats to the goat

The guy is unreal

Comment

Almost half the seasons he has played in he has gone to the super bowl and won lol. As much as im sick of him what a stud lol. GOAT

Comment

Brady is GOAT no doubt and I doubt that any QB will ever match his records. It takes a lot to go to the Super Bowl, much less win one. The talent & coaching has to be there and then either a great 2nd string or very few injuries to key players.

Tampa Bay was hitting on all cylinders last night. Ran the ball well, threw the ball well and then took away KCs ability to run or pass well.

Kansas City was just the opposite on all these. Had the GOAT worn a KC helmet last night, he'd still be the GOAT, just with one less SB win.

Comment

There is only one reason in my mind people don't like Tom Brady, jealousy.
                    Why is it that people love to hate winners and try to tear them down? My guess is because those people wish they could be like that but aren't, so instead of lifting them up, they tear them down.

If you look at his ability to lead his teams as the QB to 10 Super Bowls and win 7 of them, how can you say he is not the greatest QB of all time?

Give the man credit where credit is due. Congratulations Tom Brady, you led your team to another Super Bowl win!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

No question, Tom Brady is the best ever.

His ability to scan the field and make split second decisions is almost intangible and can't be taught. Most elite NFL QBs possess this quality as well, however, Brady is just better. Not only can he find that open receiver, he has the ability to check down to avoid the sack. It's not just great O-line play. Brady gets rid of the ball. Heck, that ability has allowed him to extend his career.

Think about this. There are 12 current NFL teams that have never won a Super Bowl. Granted, 3 of those teams were expansion franchises - Texans, Jags and Cleveland (original Browns moved to Baltimore); all of which have now been in the league 20 plus years. Brady has been to 10 SBs and won 7 of them.

Comment

That 6th round draft choice has been the luckiest QB ever. He’s still throwing passes to the best TE to ever play the game.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          That 6th round draft choice has been the luckiest QB ever. He’s still throwing passes to the best TE to ever play the game.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dude's been big pimp'n the bowl since my daughter was born. She's graduating HS this year and he's still a gun slinger... unreal.

Comment

Maybe its

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
                              There is only one reason in my mind people don't like Tom Brady, jealousy.
                              Why is it that people love to hate winners and try to tear them down? My guess is because those people wish they could be like that but aren't, so instead of lifting them up, they tear them down.

If you look at his ability to lead his teams as the QB to 10 Super Bowls and win 7 of them, how can you say he is not the greatest QB of all time?

Give the man credit where credit is due. Congratulations Tom Brady, you led your team to another Super Bowl win!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                              Because he is a whiny baby and poor sport when he does lose. That is why I root against him. Not arguing that he's the best to ever play the position.

Comment

He's one of the worlds foremost competitive athletes, and he hates to lose. In his defense, he aint had a lot of practice at it.

Originally posted by Chronotrigger View Post
                                Because he is a whiny baby and poor sport when he does lose. That is why I root against him. Not arguing that he's the best to ever play the position.

Comment

Working...
                                X