2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
    The most awesome postgame interview ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO...I saw this on twitter but never watched. Glad I took the time to do so.

Helluva pickoff move as well..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtEvNRWfwrU"]Craziest Pickoff Move Ever!! #shorts - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      Aggies got their new leader. I love it. It will be interesting to see his salary now he’s at a public university.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      It was 1.5-1.6 million at TCU.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        Both great options. I'm not sure Dan would leave DBU for TCU.
        I'm not sure I understand the reasoning on going full court press in a search versus giving Sarloos the nod. Unless Sarloos is done.
        Last edited by Chad C; 06-09-2021, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
          You’re right. Untouchable is not the correct term, I just know it was huge hire for the Ags.
          Apparently 18 years and a nasty divorce will lead a man to move on. That's two major hires after nasty divorces.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            I'm not sure I understand the reasoning on going full court press in a search versus giving Sarloos the nod. Unless Sarloos is done.
            Red tape more than anything is my guess. I've heard a couple of rumors about this possibly, but can't confirm. Kirk is great but has never been a head coach. He was the perfect balance to Schloss but it will be a different dynamic now. My guess is he ends up the new HC at TCU unless he goes home

Comment

Read Schlossnagle's new contract rumored to be 7 years @ $1.75m up from reported $1.4m at TCU.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                Read Schlossnagle's new contract rumored to be 7 years @ $1.75m up from reported $1.4m at TCU.
                I figured they would have had to offer $2M to get him, so that is a good value.

Comment

Red tape more than anything is my guess. I've heard a couple of rumors about this possibly, but can't confirm. Kirk is great but has never been a head coach. He was the perfect balance to Schloss but it will be a different dynamic now. My guess is he ends up the new HC at TCU unless he goes home

With Schloss there needs to be a yin to yang coach. It will be interesting to see his staff at A&M.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    With Schloss there needs to be a yin to yang coach. It will be interesting to see his staff at A&M.
                    He's a tough cookie.

Comment

He's a tough cookie.

I have another word for him after my dealings (and others) with him. [emoji15]

I played for the same type coach in high school that ran a very successful program. There does need to be a coach on staff to off set his style though.

Comment

Nice coaching pickup for the Aggies. Really hoping LSU gets Godwin from ECU. Good young coach that has coached under Mainieri, Bianco at ole miss and Corbin at Vandy. He's also led ECU to two supers in the last 2 full seasons of ball at ECU.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          I haven't been to many. Baylor back in the 80s. TCU and SMU in the 90s. It's pretty well known that Dish Faulk Field is a great stadium with lots of tradition and history. The top program of all time plays there. Have you ever attended a post season game there?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                          You keep saying top team of all time like it's true. At best UT is 2a or 2b. USC, though they havent been good lately is best all time. Then i'll let others argue if UT or LSU is 2nd best bc you could flip flop it however you would like.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                            You keep saying top team of all time like it's true. At best UT is 2a or 2b. USC, though they havent been good lately is best all time. Then i'll let others argue if UT or LSU is 2nd best bc you could flip flop it however you would like.
                            Lol for real. Best Program of All-Time haha!! USC has double the Natty's in baseball. #unsubscribe

Comment

Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.

Got a couple on. Lol.

Texas is #2 all time easily. There are better arguments for #1 than #3.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

There is not debating USC National Titles. It is tough to think about them as the #1 program when they have been to Omaha 2 times since 2000 and only played in the NCAA Tournament 5 times during the same time span. Both of those CWS appearances are in 2000 and 2001.

It is a shame they have not found the right guy or care enough about the program to get them back to being great.

Comment

Working...
                                X