2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    They do, it's comical. Lots of great programs out there that never have though. I was just trying to offer a little friendly advice for those that have never been

I noticed the big Omahogs logo behind home plate while watching their game. I had to go look up their Omaha history. 10 trips, no titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      Can you call yourself Omahog if you never won one?
      Boom.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        I noticed the big Omahogs logo behind home plate while watching their game. I had to go look up their Omaha history. 10 trips, no titles.
        I saw it. I liked it but it's totally unwarranted.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          Oh I knew horn wasn’t the top program of all time.
          1A. Arguably.

Comment

My pack has its hands full in Fayetteville this weekend but they have been on fire the last 2 months and it’s baseball. It’s all about who’s the hottest team at this time of the season. Unfortunately it seems Arkansas has been hot all year. I think it will be a homerun fest for both teams.

Comment

guys, I'll show my ignorance here in college ball and ask... who/where is the box? which team... LSU ?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                They do, it's comical. Lots of great programs out there that never have though. I was just trying to offer a little friendly advice for those that have never been
                I can assure you I will not be wearing one.

I need to learn that multiple quote thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                  guys, I'll show my ignorance here in college ball and ask... who/where is the box? which team... LSU ?

Yes, Alex Box Stadium. It’ll be great if they ever learn English, and figure out indoor plumbing.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

thanx,

I think they have their own version of english.

Comment

And realise their food is decent but way behind Texas BBQ and Tex Mex.

They love them some soup. Lol.

Comment

Yea. Alex Box. It is loud, electric, and hostile. The Cajuns get there early and stay late and loud. To me it is the beat home field advantage in college baseball

Comment

Tell us about La Tech Glen. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Tell us about La Tech Glen. Lol.

La Tech has a brand new stadium, and a salty ball team...which Glen’s son plays on.

I’ll be checking that one out at some point, but I don’t get a choice in that matter.[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

La Tech lost to NC State. They had a good run. Returning most of the team. Has one of the premier stadiums in college baseball now. Entire college has enrollment less than Texas business school. Sold out baseball all year. And the Disch has history but is not a quality stadium. Weight room and physical lab outdated. But you are correct during the 80s and 90s it was top notch.

New stadium- outdoor bullpen- indoor hitting - indoor bullpen- all under seating. It is top notch. I will say this is school that is active and able to recruit now.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by glen; 06-08-2021, 08:23 PM.

Comment

This App State field is a beauty, location wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X