2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Probably really bad festival type crawfish. Lol. I'll take the brisket.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Just admit it. You only know one stadium. And, that is all you have ever experienced.

Comment

Probably really bad festival type crawfish. Lol. I'll take the brisket.

Wrong, the fans cook it. I'm telling you, it's a dynamic atmoshpere. You would really enjoy it being a college baseball fan. It's essentially like going to Fenway or Old Yankee Stadium if you were comparing it to pro ball. Anyways, I digress. I hope Pierce takes care of business and lands them back in Omaha!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        Wrong, the fans cook it. I'm telling you, it's a dynamic atmoshpere. You would really enjoy it being a college baseball fan. It's essentially like going to Fenway or Old Yankee Stadium if you were comparing it to pro ball. Anyways, I digress. I hope Pierce takes care of business and lands them back in Omaha!
        I'm sure it is. I'm just messing with the resident LSU honk. Their fans bring it at Omaha like no others too. Texas shows up too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          Just admit it. You only know one stadium. And, that is all you have ever experienced.
          I haven't been to many. Baylor back in the 80s. TCU and SMU in the 90s. It's pretty well known that Dish Faulk Field is a great stadium with lots of tradition and history. The top program of all time plays there. Have you ever attended a post season game there?

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 06-08-2021, 06:42 PM.

Comment

I haven't been to many. Baylor back in the 80s. TCU and SMU in the 90s. It's pretty well knowm that Dish Faulk Field is a great stadium with lots of tradition and history. The top program of all time plays there. Have you ever attended a post season game there?

Who else plays there besides horn?

Comment

I’d like to go to a game at the box fore sure, but I’d tether go to Lafayette, or Oxford. May try Fayetteville next year with my nephew enrolling, and Oklahoma Aggie’s new place looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                Who else plays there besides horn?
                At least you're paying attention and I made you google. Lol.

Comment

At least you're paying attention and I made you google. Lol.

Oh I knew horn wasn’t the top program of all time.

Comment

I haven't been to many. Baylor back in the 80s. TCU and SMU in the 90s. It's pretty well known that Dish Faulk Field is a great stadium with lots of tradition and history. The top program of all time plays there. Have you ever attended a post season game there?

Never have. I do think it’s pretty cool how LSU and La. Lafayette feeds opposing teams after the games. At least they used to. Coworkers son played for Rice and loved that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      Never have. I do think it’s pretty cool how LSU and La. Lafayette feeds opposing teams after the games. At least they used to. Coworkers son played for Rice and loved that.

I saw a U Lala game in a rain delay one time and they went walking around the stands with a camera and a mic, I liked their vibe.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        I saw a U Lala game in a rain delay one time and they went walking around the stands with a camera and a mic, I liked their vibe.

U Lala gave me a great laugh.... Old Tyme Grocery is one of my Po Boy MVPs

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          I’d like to go to a game at the box fore sure, but I’d tether go to Lafayette, or Oxford. May try Fayetteville next year with my nephew enrolling, and Oklahoma Aggie’s new place looks awesome.

Lafayette is awesome as well as Baum!!! I like the atmosphere more in the LA schools but definitely don't walk into Baum unless you are wearing an Omahog shirt

Comment

Sold out Supers, must be nice…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              Lafayette is awesome as well as Baum!!! I like the atmosphere more in the LA schools but definitely don't walk into Baum unless you are wearing an Omahog shirt

Can you call yourself Omahog if you never won one?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                Can you call yourself Omahog if you never won one?
                                They do, it's comical. Lots of great programs out there that never have though. I was just trying to offer a little friendly advice for those that have never been

Comment

Working...
                                X