2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    She’s a trooper and wears orange every trip except when we play Tech.

It will be interesting to see the crowd after another 8pm start. We didn’t get back to my buddies house around 1am last night. I’m sure a lot of fans will struggle to do that again on a Sunday night. The crowd was awesome last night.

Carla is a trooper then [emoji23]

Yup... I’ll be watching but I might fade late unless it’s a nail biter. Hopefully the bats make it an easy game

Comment

I struggle with 8pm starts at home. Lol

Crowd was great on TV last night.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        They are in trouble I think. Don't have the quality pitching depth as in years past. They are better offensively than they have ever been, but pitching plays in the postseason. I still think DBU wins this regional
        Yeah, Frogs are in a bind for sure. It’ll take three straight wins to get out of this mess. If they can get by the Beavers this afternoon I like their chances against DBU tonight. DBU does look solid. You’re right, this years offense is probably as good as ever. There is no Brian ‘Big Game’ Howard amongst the starters though.

Our 40+ Ft Worth Cats played a couple of seasons at Reverchon as well, in the early 2000’s. I think it was NABA. Not sure if that’s part of DABA. Before that, throughout the 90’s, we were MSBL 30+, 40+ with games mostly in Ft Worth and Arlington. Good times!

Comment

La Tech lost yesterday and has to win 3 straight to advance. We are leaving now to see the first against Bama. No matter the outcome they have had a great year. They have also leaned on the starting pitching alot and it is starting to show. The 4 game weekend Conference games with no midweek is starting to show in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
            Yeah, Frogs are in a bind for sure. It’ll take three straight wins to get out of this mess. If they can get by the Beavers this afternoon I like their chances against DBU tonight. DBU does look solid. You’re right, this years offense is probably as good as ever. There is no Brian ‘Big Game’ Howard amongst the starters though.

Our 40+ Ft Worth Cats played a couple of seasons at Reverchon as well, in the early 2000’s. I think it was NABA. Not sure if that’s part of DABA. Before that, throughout the 90’s, we were MSBL 30+, 40+ with games mostly in Ft Worth and Arlington. Good times!
            DABA didn't do the age group thing. It was widely known as one of the top amateur leages in the country. The standings and game results were on the inside back page of the Dallas Morning News sports page.

Let's go South Alabama.

Comment

Gamecocks are done, that regional comes down to ODU/Virginia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Winner of Austin regional will face winner of South Alabama vs. South Florida

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  Winner of Austin regional will face winner of South Alabama vs. South Florida

I like it. Adios Canes.

Comment

So Fairfield, South Florida / South Alabama are the teams standing in Texas way to Omaha.

Comment

TCU eliminated.

How soon is Schloss to Aggy announced?

Comment

UCLA getting 4 hrs of batting practice in before taking on TTU this evening.

12-2 bruins in the top of the 7th

Comment

TCU eliminated.

How soon is Schloss to Aggy announced?
                          Won't be long since they are back on the road finally...

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            UCLA getting 4 hrs of batting practice in before taking on TTU this evening.

12-2 bruins in the top of the 7th

Maybe they will get tired from running around the bases.

Comment

So Fairfield, South Florida / South Alabama are the teams standing in Texas way to Omaha.
                              Correct, like I said the other day Texas has the best path. BoB tried to pump up Fairfield

Comment

TCU- Dos and vamanos!

Take it DBU!

Comment

Working...
                                X