Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TT was a good one to watch.

Comment

ASU gets Fairfield for lunch tomorrow. I feel like Texas will get a chance to see what a Fairfield is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well....Dmo was requesting a clarification..,,,guess y’all will see!

Comment

Well that was fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That is winning!

Comment

8pm tomorrow night, ESPNU.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                8pm tomorrow night, ESPNU.

8pm?

Ugh.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Here is the tag applied on that odd sequence of events in the 6th inn where NC hit a ball off the wall and back into play, the runner attempted to advance to 2nd and was called out on a bang bang play 2B. The play was reviewed 2x’s to confirm the ball was rightly in play and not a homerun or a ground rule double, the 2nd review was for the tag at 2b.

I honestly thought the runner was safe. I’ve never seen a player be able to stop the progress of a slide and contort their body the way #10 did. But this photo is pretty clear, the tag was applied!

Amazingly NC was unable to advance their base runner already sitting on 3B
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	0A0CC746-DA05-4C27-8200-96DDC9A923B2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	24653423

This pretty much took the wind out of NC’s sails and Tech took up permanent mental real estate from there on to the final out

Comment

Frogs and Beavers at 1:00. TCU needs 18 innings of ball and a couple of Ws today

Comment

Both teams in the Big 12 tournament championship game are facing elimination and must win 3 straight to advance. Texas and Tech are in much better shape.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
                        Frogs and Beavers at 1:00. TCU needs 18 innings of ball and a couple of Ws today
                        They are in trouble I think. Don't have the quality pitching depth as in years past. They are better offensively than they have ever been, but pitching plays in the postseason. I still think DBU wins this regional

Comment

I’m guessing Mason Montgomery to start for Tech with Micah Dallas coming in for relief/close. Not sure what plan B would look like, and Monday will be Johnny Allstaff if TTU can’t close out today.

I think Tad’s pitching moves were brilliant given the injury depleted situation of that platoon

Comment

2021 College Baseball

“Texas reaches the championship of the Austin Regional and hasn't used Cole Quintanilla or Aaron Nixon yet. That's big.”

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              Well that was fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that a burnt orange hat on the Tech wife’s head? [emoji41]

Good to see the Horns rolling offensively. Left a lot on base early but they certainly made up for it. Williams is on fire at the plate.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                If that a burnt orange hat on the Tech wife’s head? [emoji41]

Good to see the Horns rolling offensively. Left a lot on base early but they certainly made up for it. Williams is on fire at the plate.

She’s a trooper and wears orange every trip except when we play Tech.

It will be interesting to see the crowd after another 8pm start. We didn’t get back to my buddies house around 1am last night. I’m sure a lot of fans will struggle to do that again on a Sunday night. The crowd was awesome last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X