No announcement yet.

2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

La Tech dropped one last night to So Miss. Play them again tomorrow at noon and they win play again at 730. Winner tomorrow will play either Old Dom. Or FIU Sunday. Big games for Tech and So. Miss. Winner will probably host Regional play. If La Tech doesnt win probably play at Ol Miss

Comment

How is Wes doing at LA Tech?

Comment

He hasnt pitched much but didnt expect him to. He is doing fine. Velo has jumped up where it needs to be. Programs are log jammed with 5 years worth of arms. I was surprised he didnt get redshirted. He is the baby of the team by 2 years

Comment

2021 College Baseball

Not all wins are pretty, win and advance! Texas goes again at noon!

Good to see the cousin ****ers get sent home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Last edited by Chad C; 05-29-2021, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Can the Texas games be seen on Directv? If so what channel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

They are on ESPN+

I got the streaming service 5.99/month

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post
                Can the Texas games be seen on Directv? If so what channel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No.... they are on ESPN+ today. $5.99 per month and can be canceled at anytime. Streams on that Ipad you are posting on.. Most of the Big 12 games have been on it.

I paid for it back at the start of the season and thought I wouldn't use it much more than that weekend. Figured I'd cancel by the end of the month. Surprisingly, I have used it all season and seen a lot of game for $20. Will cancel after the season is over .

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  No.... they are on ESPN+ today. $5.99 per month and can be canceled at anytime. Streams on that Ipad you are posting on.. Most of the Big 12 games have been on it.

I paid for it back at the start of the season and thought I wouldn't use it much more than that weekend. Figured I'd cancel by the end of the month. Surprisingly, I have used it all season and seen a lot of game for $20. Will cancel after the season is over .

Thanks Jason.
                  Us old guys are a bit technology challenged. [emoji6]

Comment

I'm listening on the Horn. Old school.

2-1 Horns.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sucker

Comment

2021 College Baseball

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        Sucker

Sucker? I’ve been watching baseball games, a few basketball games and MMA fights on it since February

I spend $20-24 total on a whole lot less in a day and this was 4 months of entertainment. Some regionals might be on it as well.
                        Last edited by Smart; 05-29-2021, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Sucker? I’ve been watching baseball games, a few basketball games and MMA fights on it since February

I spend $20-24 total on a whole lot less in a day and this was 4 months of entertainment. Some regionals might be on it as well.
                          Correct. You must be rich.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                            Correct. You must be rich.

$6 a month? High rolla holla!

Comment

$6 a month? High rolla holla!
                              Heck, that's another $75/year on top of what ever you already pay for....Yes, you rich

Comment

How come Texas isn’t in longhorn network?

Comment

Working...
                                X