2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raider19 View Post
    I like the idea of Vitello getting that job. Think he would do well, although I will admit that I don't follow the program that close. If you got Vitello, you would probably get Frank Anderson who is currently his pitching coach at Tennessee. Anderson was my pitching coach at Tech and is an outstanding recruiter and coach. He had really good runs at Tech, Texas (under Garido), Houston, OK State and now Tennessee. Would be a great hire IMO
    What years did you pitch at Tech? Anderson was here during Coach Hays’ tenure, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Yes. It's a shame he couldn't do more with the UTSA program.
      I didn’t know he was coaching over there....I haven’t seen him in many many years.....that guy was fun to watch at SS. He had the softest hands I’ve ever seen at that position. Watching him play was a treat. They had a kid playing second at UTSA named Hunter Grimes.....same as my son.....we got a kick out of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
        Did a google search for a list of A&M candidates and it landed me on TxAgs.com and wow lol. The level of entitlement and arrogance on some of those posts is nuts lol. First and last time for me!
        I find it hard to swallow at times....and I’m about as maroon goggled as it gets. The lack of awareness is disturbing, but they do get called out by the more sensible Aggies.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          ....and I’m about as maroon goggled as it gets.

Rolodexed...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Rolodexed...
            Well it’s no secret…

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              What years did you pitch at Tech? Anderson was here during Coach Hays’ tenure, correct?
              Late 90's (97-20). I'm old. Lol
              Yes, Coach Anderson was there with Coach Hays.
              Coach Anderson left in 99 to go to Texas. He recruited those National Champion teams at Texas in 02 and 05. Great coach

Comment

Jason Marshall is now running a baseball academy in Boerne. Forget the name of it off the top of my head. Have had the opportunity to meet him several times. Great guy!

Comment

Originally posted by raider19 View Post
                  Jason Marshall is now running a baseball academy in Boerne. Forget the name of it off the top of my head. Have had the opportunity to meet him several times. Great guy!
                  Is it “The Dugout”?

Comment

I believe it is called D1 Fitness

Comment

UT gets WV after an ugly bottom of the 9th Inn of pitching by KS...4 straight free passes (I think, I was only 1/2 way watching), walk off walk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        Yes. It's a shame he couldn't do more with the UTSA program.
                        Ole Sherman Corbett was there before Jason....I’ve got a baseball he signed for me in 1988, when he was drafted.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          UT gets WV after an ugly bottom of the 9th Inn of pitching by KS...4 straight free passes (I think, I was only 1/2 way watching), walk off walk
                          Hopefully Madden doesn't over pitch this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            Ole Sherman Corbett was there before Jason....I’ve got a baseball he signed for me in 1988, when he was drafted.
                            I believe he is their AD now.

Comment

Tech is up 4-0 on Baylor this morning.

Comment

Up 8-0 now in the 5th and Montgomery has 9 KO's.

Comment

Working...
                                X