Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 College Baseball

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    I’m looking forward to reading a lifetime contract and see how both sides protect themselves in it.

Hopefully it wasn’t just the Tech Ad who drew it up.

Ha! He’s desperate to keep him, there is no doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

2021 College Baseball

Everybody willl deny interest while they’re still in the mix for postseason at their current school.

I’ll be curious to see how it plays out after the CWS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

I figure they’ll have to go out of state for a biggish name.

Comment

Tadlock was someone I said, on this site, the Aggies should have gotten when Tech hired him. I knew he was the real deal. Schloss is a great coach, but its like marrying a stripper, everyone has seen it. I’d rather have a guy who’s proven he can win without D-1 talent, bring him in and leave room to compensate after he’s performed at this level. Leave the dude at UT alone.....no thanks, he’s proven nothing....one good year with the Vols. Way too much talent and talented college coaches in Texas these days....Chad’s right, might need a foreigner.

Comment

And with the portal in college sports today a good coach may come with some instant talent.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              Tadlock was someone I said, on this site, the Aggies should have gotten when Tech hired him. I knew he was the real deal. Schloss is a great coach, but its like marrying a stripper, everyone has seen it. I’d rather have a guy who’s proven he can win without D-1 talent, bring him in and leave room to compensate after he’s performed at this level. Leave the dude at UT alone.....no thanks, he’s proven nothing....one good year with the Vols. Way too much talent and talented college coaches in Texas these days....Chad’s right, might need a foreigner.
              So you want a Yankee(no offense) to coach at A&M? This seems ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                I figure they’ll have to go out of state for a biggish name.

Depends on what you define as 'biggish'. Only 3 or 4 big names in the publics eye as far as quality baseball coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  Depends on what you define as 'biggish'. Only 3 or 4 big names in the publics eye as far as quality baseball coaches.

Ish

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    Ish

Lots of scuttlebut right now. Things will button up here in the next couple of weeks after the conference tourneys/regionals.

Comment

How about the coach at DBU. I think his record is supposed to be excellent right?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn’t realize “out of state” meant yankee.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                          How about the coach at DBU. I think his record is supposed to be excellent right?
                          Was hearing his name thrown around a little, but nothing now. He’d be high on my list.

Comment

LOL....for the longest time, I thought that shirt said “ALPHA BRAH”.

Comment

Dan is great! I feel like he's comfortable but you never know! His kids are older as well. Opposite of Schloss if that matters to the alum

Comment

Or maybe A&M puts in the legwork and homework and goes out and finds the next big coach instead of trying to hire a big name.

Comment

Working...
                                X