2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
    100%. I dont see him entertaining any offers unless it's to get more out of Tech.

Jim Schlossnagle from TCU popped up as well but if i recall, he's the highest paid coach in college baseball at $1.4 annually and in a pretty good spot as well.
    I certainly don't know the man, but I get the feeling he's pretty tickled with his spot in Cowtown. He's well compensated, and he gets great support.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
      100%. I dont see him entertaining any offers unless it's to get more out of Tech.

Jim Schlossnagle from TCU popped up as well but if i recall, he's the highest paid coach in college baseball at $1.4 annually and in a pretty good spot as well.
      No I don’t either. There are 2 coaches at tech that I don’t much worry about leaving, Tadlock and Kittley. Kittley has a Natty and if Tech ever produced another one, it would be from Tadlock. Tadlock has proven he can recruit to Tech, has good facilities and a recently overhauled stadium. They would give him a key to the city if he wanted.

Comment

Kid has learned alot- has got a few innings- he is the baby on the team and the only non Covid freshman. Coach there has done wonders with him and he has come a long way but to me he is still a 18 year old kid- this is him with his roommate wearing the baby blues
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
          Kid has learned alot- has got a few innings- he is the baby on the team and the only non Covid freshman. Coach there has done wonders with him and he has come a long way but to me he is still a 18 year old kid- this is him with his roommate wearing the baby blues
          That don't look like the kid I know, that's a man in that picture! He looks great!

Comment

That's awesome man. Lots to be proud of there!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Congrats to the kiddo! Been following his progress. Thank goodness I didn't have to look at those uni's when I rolled into Rustin

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  Congrats to the kiddo! Been following his progress. Thank goodness I didn't have to look at those uni's when I rolled into Rustin
                  "It's RUSTON, and those uni's are bad ***!"~Mrs Dale

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    "It's RUSTON, and those uni's are bad ***!"~Mrs Dale
                    Well Mrs. Dale, you are color blind

Comment

La Tech has 4 colors they wear. Wife and I like the baby blues. I guess its from being an Oilers fan in early life. The New “Love Shack” is awesome and only improvement Inthjnk it needs is a train horn. If it was just a straight slugfest hitting game Id put the Dogs against anyone. Starting pitching is good. Defense is good. Only unknown is bullpen. Seems like kids will step up for a weekend or two then next appearance same kid will get the yips and walk first 2 batters they face. It kills me as I know these boys and every one of them is 100% effort. They just need for that last piece to fall in place now for a Cinderella story ending to the 2021 season

Comment

Big time breaking news....

Comment

Love Shack has been 100% so that helps chances of hosting but bigger is boys need to dominate later this week and the CUSA tourney

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

That would be awesome.

Comment

Hell yes!

Omaha....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

Greatness!! Can't wait to see full ballparks at the Disch!

Comment

Working...
                                X