Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
    I imagine she ain’t to happy that her alma mater is getting no hit and skull-drug

MSU winning the CWS is good for CBB
    It’s great for College Baseball, would like to have seen Vandy v NC State finish up.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
      Congrats State. Well done.

What's with the MSU fans in the stands giving the hook em horns up sign? Is that supposed to mean something ?
      That’s the universal sign for peace and love.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        That’s the universal sign for peace and love.
        Or heavy metal.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess blue was ready to go home. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            I guess blue was ready to go home. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

I agree, ump said hell no, we are going home. He looked safe big time watching it live. I think Corbin figured it wasnt worth reviewing. Who the hell bunts with 2 outs in the 9th when you are down 9-0 anyway? The bad call was ok by me.

Comment

Lol, we all laughed about that. Dude was safe. Stare with Game in hand. Blue, its beer thirty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Congrats Diamond Dawgs. Great season

Comment

What kind kind of a cheese ball bunts down nine with two outs in the bottom of the 9th? Did he honestly think he was gonna start a 2 out rally? Corbin absolutely did the right thing in not reviewing that. I’m just glad the no-no was gone, it would have been twice as cheesy.

Comment

Congrats to Mississippi State! Great ball club and a well deserved champions.

Comment

BoB just mad cause them Dawgs squashed his Whorns

Comment

Congrats to Mississippi State. Too bad the B.S. with NC State overshadowed an entertaining CWS.

Comment

Yep. Good for MS. I agree it is a shame the series became a cluster with a final 3

Comment

Congrats to Miss. State. One of the great programs in college baseball and they now have a National Championship to their name.

I am still bitter how the Texas season ended. Their three games with the National Champion tell you how close they were to being crowned a Champion. Hopefully the draft does not hit them to bad and they come back ready to get back to Omaha next year and win the whole **** thing.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                              Congrats State. Well done.

What's with the MSU fans in the stands giving the hook em horns up sign? Is that supposed to mean something ?
                              It’s the NC state Wolfpack sign. Miss st fans supposedly have been picking up meals, drinks and even hotel bills for NC state fans all this week and have basically taken us in. I know their Twitter handle even said “NC State of the west” till this morning. Unbelievable fan base

Comment

Glad M State won. Fun series to watch and their fans made it sound like a home football game.

Comment

Working...
                                X