No announcement yet.

2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna need a new thread before the game. Tapatalk is bogging down.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      Again, I feel bad for NC State, but why the Vandy hate? They didn’t test these kids. It’s not their fault. And to be clear, I thought NC State was the beat team in Omaha.
      I understand it was not vandy fault but this by far sets them up far better for the championship than the other side of the bracket and than what they earned.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        If this was A&M getting bounced you'd have no love lost for the team that whined about the Covid like Corbin did. Could you imagine if Texas and A&M were playing there and A&M got bounced like NC State. The Ags would be losing their **** minds!
        OK, you answered my question. That’s why I was asking why the Vandy hate, I didn’t know Corbin was complaining. And yes, I’d be upset. I’ve already said its horse **** and NC State got screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post
          I understand it was not vandy fault but this by far sets them up far better for the championship than the other side of the bracket.
          I get it, but they are defending Champions. It’s a shame your team didn’t get the chance to dethrone them today. This will always be a “tainted” championship, whoever wins.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            OK, you answered my question. That’s why I was asking why the Vandy hate, I didn’t know Corbin was complaining. And yes, I’d be upset. I’ve already said its horse **** and NC State got screwed.

Are we agreeing?... Who are you and what have you done with the RLB of old?..

Comment

Are we agreeing?... Who are you and what have you done with the RLB of old?..
              I’m delirious. Maybe I need to be tested, because I “watched” NC State play yesterday.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s a big fat asterisk for whoever “wins” at this point. NC State was the hottest team in the tournament…….by a lot. This is total BS.

Comment

Would they have done this to a “ Notre Dame“ team?

Comment

What backfired is this was a “get your vaccine” move and it even got brought up on this thread by people that feel that way. What was not planned on was the positive results from the vaccinated.

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
                        It’s a big fat asterisk for whoever “wins” at this point. NC State was the hottest team in the tournament…….by a lot. This is total BS.

If Tech was still in it and ended up winning it all, I wonder how much you would be talking about asterisks?.

Comment

If Tech was still in it and ended up winning it all, I wonder how much you would be talking about asterisks?.

Don’t get butt hurt. You know that what I said is true. NC State beat some really good teams to get to where they were. They beat the top teams in the country. The teams that everyone expected to be in the finals and winning it all. For them to be taken out by the NCAA for this BS tarnishes the rest of the CWS. You know it. I know it. Everyone who keeps up with college baseball knows it. Whoever wins it didn’t have to take out the hottest team in the sport.

You can not like the facts but you can’t honestly dispute them.

And……if Tech was still in it I’d feel the same way. Would I still root for my alma mater? Heck yeah. But it wouldn’t change the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
                            if tech was still in it and ended up winning it all, i wonder how much you would be talking about asterisks?.:d
                            [ATTACH]1053893[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
                              Don’t get butt hurt. You know that what I said is true. NC State beat some really good teams to get to where they were. They beat the top teams in the country. The teams that everyone expected to be in the finals and winning it all. For them to be taken out by the NCAA for this BS tarnishes the rest of the CWS. You know it. I know it. Everyone who keeps up with college baseball knows it. Whoever wins it didn’t have to take out the hottest team in the sport.

You can not like the facts but you can’t honestly dispute them.

And……if Tech was still in it I’d feel the same way. Would I still root for my alma mater? Heck yeah. But it wouldn’t change the facts.

LMAO...That is some pure bull**** redirect right there. Don't make me out to be something I'm not to change the discussion. If anybody is butthurt its you in your reply. There is no way in hell you would be talking about asterisks if Tech won their first national championship. No way....and that was purely my point of the post. You Techsters would have a 5 page dissertation on why it was legit and should be asterisk free.

Show me where I disputed facts about NC State?? By saying you would be closed mouth about asterisks if Tech was still in it? I don't disagree with NC state being the hottest team and they very well could have won it all. I'm ****** at Corbin for his whining and the NCAA for taking them out. But that's why they play the games. Texas was on fire in 2009...and LSU put that flame out late in the game 1 and went on to win it in game 3. Some would argue Mississippi State is hot as hell too....until last night.
                              Last edited by Smart; 06-26-2021, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rlb View Post
                                [ATTACH]1053893[/ATTACH]

lmao!!...

Comment

Working...
                                X