No announcement yet.

2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So they get a well rested Leiter for game 1. Madden went yesterday. Bednar goes today.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      Not sure why everyone is upset with Vandy. They didn’t create this political assault on the American people. This is EXACTLY what happens when a bunch of hand wringing bureaucrats start policing our lives. Yall mad at Vandy and Corbin? Ha, had it been MSU instead of NCS, I’m almost positive the narratives would be different.

So will the championship be tainted to whoever wins it? Asking now…
      Who said anything about being mad at Vandy? It will only be tainted if Vandy wins. They have a huge advantage now heading into the title series. I bet those kids, like most young people, who get the covid are mostly symptom free.

Comment

Extremely disappointed for my Wolfpack and honestly won’t be surprised if this thing turns into a bigger **** show than it already is. We had 4 vaccinated players test positive. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if they start testing everyone and all it takes is one positive test on each team and bang, there goes the World Series.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          We are living in a 🤡 world. So **** stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post
            Extremely disappointed for my Wolfpack and honestly won’t be surprised if this thing turns into a bigger **** show than it already is. We had 4 vaccinated players test positive. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if they start testing everyone and all it takes is one positive test on each team and bang, there goes the World Series.
            Feel bad for your team and the fans. Its all horse ****!!

Comment

Texas will see Bednar/Sims today unless this thing implodes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Last edited by Gclyde12; 06-26-2021, 07:24 AM.

Comment

I have a question. What would of happened if the pack won yesterday?

I may be biased due to being a pack fan and will always say the natty champ of 2021 is not truly the champion due to not playing or beating the best. But with that said it i hope like hell miss st or Texas blows the doors off vandy.
                  I’d prefer hook em but most importantly f vandy.

Comment

I have a question. What would of happened if the pack won yesterday? .
                    More than likely today’s game between Texas and MSU would have been a winner take all for the NC

Vandy

Comment

I may be biased due to being a pack fan and will always say the natty champ of 2021 is not truly the champion due to not playing or beating the best. But with that said it i hope like hell miss st or Texas blows the doors off vandy.

Likely the same deal, my brother is buddies with JT and he said that 4 out of 13 kids in the dugout tested positive after the game yesterday. They literally didn’t have a team to field

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Moon shot in the rain!

Comment

Again, I feel bad for NC State, but why the Vandy hate? They didn’t test these kids. It’s not their fault. And to be clear, I thought NC State was the beat team in Omaha.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            Again, I feel bad for NC State, but why the Vandy hate? They didn’t test these kids. It’s not their fault. And to be clear, I thought NC State was the beat team in Omaha.

If this was A&M getting bounced you'd have no love lost for the team that whined about the Covid like Corbin did. Could you imagine if Texas and A&M were playing there and A&M got bounced like NC State. The Ags would be losing their **** minds!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Moon shot in the rain!

And into the wind unless the wind changed with the storm. It was blowing out to right all game. Helluva poke!

Comment

Not so fast with all this best talk. 1 of the 4 best? Yes. THE best? That remained to be determined.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X