2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buffalorider View Post
    Nah, that Black Magic was hot. My son loves the new Omaha, just put a new American Flag grip on it for him this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wasnt a fan of the black magics for some reason. But I did finally crack my omaha 2000 so moved to the Easton Zcore. But nothing was better then the ping the Omaha 2000 let out when you ripped one!

Comment

Here we go! Hook Em’

Comment

2021 College Baseball

Every time I think it would be cool to join the PAC 12, a 9:45pm first pitch pops up. [emoji15]

Lots of great options, White EXO needs to be on the list.

Comment

White EXO was a good one, I had a composite blue and black Easton that was hot! But the best feeling and the one I liked the most that I had my JR and SR year of HS (2010-2011) was the Red and White Omaha, had a great balance to it!

Comment

Steve Mattingly behind the plate again.....

Comment

Yall are talking about modern sticks!

Comment

2021 College Baseball

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                This Ms State doc about Palmeiro, and Clark is pretty good. Those black and gold Easton bats, and the silver and green “Pro Big Barrels” take me back..

I still have black and gold (black magic)bat in bag that was passed down in the 90s. I bet it has a 100 home runs on it. 33” athletic tape for the grip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hodo!

Comment

****. I remember the first big barrel Easton bat with the green letters. 1983. At 15 we were playing at Baylors old field. Pony. I immediately had warning track power with that bat. One dude hit a couple out.

Lol at high school in 2010.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

It's gonna be a big zone agian, take a rip, boys.

Comment

Chin to shin, my boys had this bs last weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The black magic was my favorite bat too. We had the green on silver but also had one that was maroon and gray on silver. We called it the ultra lite. Only person that ever swung that one on the team was Arthur Rhodes.

Comment

Cam Williams fouling off fastball after fastball down the heart of the plate...

Comment

Originally posted by jabel View Post
                              The black magic was my favorite bat too. We had the green on silver but also had one that was maroon and gray on silver. We called it the ultra lite. Only person that ever swung that one on the team was Arthur Rhodes.
                              I played with and against Arthur and Ricky in the 80s in Waco.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                ****. I remember the first big barrel Easton bat with the green letters. 1983. At 15 we were playing at Baylors old field. Pony. I immediately had warning track power with that bat. One dude hit a couple out.

Lol at high school in 2010.

Ha well not all of us can be old school metal heads like you!

Comment

Working...
                                X