• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Looks like Aggy showed up. Lol.

SEC?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    SEC? You mean Arkansas, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Vandy (Wife’s Alma Mater), Tennessee, and LSU? Naaaa, I’m rooting for Dallas Baptist first, then Vandy.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      SEC? You mean Arkansas, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Vandy (Wife’s Alma Mater), Tennessee, and LSU? Naaaa, I’m rooting for Dallas Baptist first, then Vandy.
      Your wife’s alma mater is legit.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 06-11-2021, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Your wife’s alma mater is legit
          She is the one with the brains.

Comment

2021 College Baseball

Vandy’s starter tomorrow should be the Rangers 1st pick this year.

Errbody is on pig to win it all, and they are salty as hell, but Vandy is gonna be a tall order for anyone with those 1st two starters.

Last edited by Dale Moser; 06-11-2021, 10:32 PM.

Comment

She is the one with the brains.

You think you need to tell anyone that??[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

**** this 8pm crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  Vandy’s starter tomorrow should be the Rangers 1st pick this year.

Errbody is on pig to win it all, and they are salty as hell, but Vandy is gonna be a tall order for anyone with those 1st two starters.

I said before it started that Ar-Kansas and Vandy were the safe pics. The 2 seed may have something to say about it if they punch their ticket to Omaha. I believe they'll be on the same side as Vandy who will use those two starters to get to Texas. We got Pete.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    You think you need to tell anyone that??[emoji23][emoji23]
                    Hahahaha……Nope.

And….she’s taller than me, younger than me, way prettier than me....and she’s in the ministry. Thanks Dale., now I feel really great!!

Comment

I said before it started that Ar-Kansas and Vandy were the safe pics. The 2 seed may have something to say about it if they punch their ticket to Omaha. I believe they'll be on the same side as Vandy who will use those two starters to get to Texas. We got Pete.

That’ll be a great game to watch. The bracket winner of Arkansas, Vandy, Stanford, Arizona against the winner of Texas, Tennessee, Dallas Baptist and Mississippi State is gonna be really fun to watch. I honestly don’t care who wins, once they get there, they all are deserving.

Comment

That’ll be a great game to watch. The bracket winner of Arkansas, Vandy, Stanford, Arizona against the winner of Texas, Tennessee, Dallas Baptist and Mississippi State is gonna be really fun to watch. I honestly don’t care who wins, once they get there, they all are deserving.
                        I guess I got the bracket wrong. I figured the 2 and 3 would be on the same side.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 06-12-2021, 07:24 AM.

Comment

I guess I got tge bracket wrong. I figured tge 2 and 3 would be on the same side.

I’’m guessing Bob….If they both keep winning Texas and Vandy will face off at some point.

Comment

Supposedly they are selling standing room only walk up tickets at 6:30 at the Disch. Also turning the media area down the first baseline into a temporary sports bar. It's going to be on and poppin. Them Texans will show up boy.

Comment

Supposedly they are selling standing room only walk up tickets at 6:30 at the Disch. Also turning the media area down the first baseline into a temporary sports bar. It's going to be on and poppin. Them Texans will show up boy.

It’s gonna be [emoji91]. Y’all show up and show off!

Comment

Dallas Baptist up 6-5. Lightening delay in the 9th.

Comment

Working...
                                X