Poop Dam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poop Dam

If you aren’t doing it already, make sure to put 2 minutes worth of water in it when empty so you don’t make a poop pyramid in it to begin with. The water will let it plush around and should prevent the pluggage from occurring.
    Glad you got it worked out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe take it to a porta potty place and see if they can hook it up to pump truck

Comment

Easy Easy fix. Take advice from DaveC.

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
          Dump a few bags of ice in there and drive around.

Or get some Unique and let sit for a bit

A back flush valve also works good on the outlet connection
          I do the ice thing every time I leave a camp.

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk

Comment

I had this issue a few months back turned the tank heaters on for a day and it cleared out

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
              Water and ice and go for a ride with plenty of starting and stopping I know, it sounds a little crazy, but it has worked for me in the past. Get enough water and chemicals in the tank, and dump a few bags of ice to slosh around and hit the blockage

Other than that, PM Careybirdwell and see what he suggests

This has worked well for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just get you a hydro flush fitting !
                Will rinse out the most stubborn tanks.

Comment

duc tape the commode closed so nothing explodes inside.
                  jerry rig a high powered blower, compressor, or maybe the mother in- law blowing from the drain side up into the tank to push it out from the backside.

Comment

When you add water next time, put some water softener (Calgon) in it as well.

Comment

This is our process. NO paper goes in the toilet. We carry a ton of Walmart plastic bags, all paper goes in the bag upon pinch-off, bag goes outside. Also fill the bowl prior to movement, and then flush well.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                        This is our process. NO paper goes in the toilet. We carry a ton of Walmart plastic bags, all paper goes in the bag upon pinch-off, bag goes outside. Also fill the bowl prior to movement, and then flush well.
                        Thanks but no thanks

Comment

FYI, something to look at. If you had plenty of water in the tank before you left it last week, you should still have that water in the tank this week. A lot of times people don't close their valves all the way (especially the cable valve system) and the water seeps out over time and that is when it dries up & solidifies

Comment

I've used every device imagineable & even made my own. Nothing comes close to working as good as these: (they can be found cheaper)

These are life savers!

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
                              FYI, something to look at. If you had plenty of water in the tank before you left it last week, you should still have that water in the tank this week. A lot of times people don't close their valves all the way (especially the cable valve system) and the water seeps out over time and that is when it dries up & solidifies
                              Great advice. If you have the cable valves add a twist on gate valve, if the cable valves aren’t leaking now they will be shortly.

Comment

Way to go Big Lee
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X