Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ags just landed a grad transfer OL from Tennessee. Jimbo stays hot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      I saw where TCU’s class was ranked 62. What happened to Patterson’s ability to recruit DFW and East Texas? I assume this is a concern?

Small class. They only had 9 Sr's. And 2 kids didn't count towards the numbers because they were 2020 kids. The average rating per kid was same as always. Now if it happens next year with a full class then it would be a little concerning

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
        What’s the terms?
        one week per point?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          Small class. They only had 9 Sr's. And 2 kids didn't count towards the numbers because they were 2020 kids. The average rating per kid was same as always. Now if it happens next year with a full class then it would be a little concerning

Makes sense. I didn’t think something was quite normal.

Comment

one week per point?

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
              Ags just landed a grad transfer OL from Tennessee. Jimbo stays hot!

[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Comment

Mack has both won and played for a national title since Stoops has. Riley ain't won ****. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't forget Mack's two conference titles in a decade and a half while we are at it(one Natty just for BoB)
                  In 6 years he won 3 BCS bowls, a national championship, lost another due to a freak injury and got screwed out of a shot at another(tied with Florida). Y'all brought the past up not me.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    In 6 years he won 3 BCS bowls, a national championship, lost another due to a freak injury and got screwed out of a shot at another(tied with Florida). Y'all brought the past up not me.

Shoulda kept him!

Comment

Mack has both won and played for a national title since Stoops has. Riley ain't won ****. Lol.

Saved if by chance Sark after Dark should win a Big 12 Championship. horn wishes they ain’t won **** 😂🤣😂🤣

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        Saved if by chance Sark after Dark should win a Big 12 Championship. horn wishes they ain’t won **** [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]
                        The goal is another national championship or two. Alabama won one without even winning their division. You sure crow about conference championships alot although y'all always get your asses handed to you in the post season.

Comment

What if Sark brings SEC mentality to the Big 12?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            Like Vandy?😂🤣😂🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

He’s got the biggest checkbook in the land, let’s do it![emoji23]

Comment

The goal is another national championship or two. Alabama won one without even winning their division. You sure crow about conference championships alot although y'all always get your asses handed to you in the post season.

That’s what I’d say if I hadn’t been to the playoff or won a Big 12 championship in ELEVEN YEARS. Keep trying to diminish what OU and Riley has done. It makes you look stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X