Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok this was all funny but are we just trying to be funny or present facts?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      You tried to say horn was better than OU with the series lead. They aren’t so get over it.
      We will start with this one.

Non fact.

I am perfectly aware the OU is a few spots ahead of Texas in the all time program rankings.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Tu and lsu were both horrible last year and more than likely will be again next season. I think tu pulls out of the funk long before lsu because they will hold on to O longer than they should. This tu vs okie was funny...especially when purple baylol guys get thrown in.

Comment

College Football National Signing Day and Recruiting Talk

Obviously there is an expiration date in the eyes of the public. This poll was from this week from a source outside of TBH fandom.

Some have tumbled in the last few years. Some have never measured up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Last edited by Chad C; 01-30-2021, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Horn has played football longer than OU. So that takes care of one claim.

OU has more National Championships

OU has more conference championships.

OU has more Heisman winners.

OU has more all Americans.

OU has more draft picks.

Bowl wins are even.

So........Enjoy your pre WW II lead.

Lol, two seasons. Back when they played like 4 games a season and used horse drawn wagons.

OU is a conference champ King , no doubt. That is the extent of their success. **** shame Texas is in their shadow in the current football climate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

So if that’s the extent of OU’s success, what does horn have? Absolutely nothing? Serious question.

Comment

So if that’s the extent of OU’s success, what does horn have? Absolutely nothing? Serious question.
                OU ringing the conference championship bell is like the Cowboys throwing a parade for the division championship. Nobody gives a **** unless they win a Super Bowl. OU is just rah rahing with "conference championships" because they haven't won **** since 2000. Texas hasn't won **** since 2005. Hope that is simple enough for you as far as the stance.

Don't get me wrong..winning a conference is nice only because it puts you in a good place for the NC or a great bowl to finish the season, but the trophy and title are consolation prizes. I mean is anybody celebrating the Big 10 championship or Pac 12 Championship here? Is anybody besides Aggie celebrating the SEC championship for Bama? No. The big prize is where the weenie measuring is.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  OU ringing the conference championship bell is like the Cowboys throwing a parade for the division championship. Nobody gives a **** unless they win a Super Bowl. OU is just rah rahing with "conference championships" because they haven't won **** since 2000. Texas hasn't won **** since 2005. Hope that is simple enough for you as far as the stance.

Don't get me wrong..winning a conference is nice only because it puts you in a good place for the NC or a great bowl to finish the season, but the trophy and title are consolation prizes. I mean is anybody celebrating the Big 10 championship or Pac 12 Championship here? Is anybody besides Aggie celebrating the SEC championship for Bama? No. The big prize is where the weenie measuring is.
                  SAVED! horn sure banged that NY6 bowl win Veeery hard. Remember?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                    Tu and lsu were both horrible last year and more than likely will be again next season. I think tu pulls out of the funk long before lsu because they will hold on to O longer than they should. This tu vs okie was funny...especially when purple baylol guys get thrown in.

Woody isn’t alleva...o will go when he’s supposed to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

SAVED! horn sure banged that NY6 bowl win Veeery hard. Remember?

Rolodex it baby!! It’s what you do!!

Yes sir... from the ****hole we had been in it was a nice change to end on a win like that. But ... it wasn’t a NC!!!

Comment

I’m in know way an OU fan, but they have dominated Texas and the big 12 for the last 20 years, not even close, you can’t argue with the records.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                          I’m in know way an OU fan, but they have dominated Texas and the big 12 for the last 20 years, not even close, you can’t argue with the records.
                          Now sir, conference championships mean absolutely nothing.

Comment

There is no doubt about that but in the grand scheme of things, the conference championship has equaled getting ones *** kicked in the CFP or a big BCS Bowl loss for OU... Texas just lost to another loser...
                            Last edited by Smart; 01-30-2021, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Man, I'm glad I went to bed last night and missed all of this nonsense lol

Comment

OU did not dominate the big 12 in '13 and '14. That would be tcu and green and yellow tcu. Too much tunnel vision and broad brushing facts

Comment

Working...
                                X