Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Tested Positive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am just now in the process of getting over the virus after almost 20 days. It has put me in the hospital for 10 days with Pneumonia. I am far from out of shape at 41 y/o with no underlying medical issues. I know that my case is not the norm but this has been an awful experience and don’t wish it on anyone. I will be sent home today from the hospital with home oxygen until I can rebuild.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
      That’s been my question. I’m not hating on anyone who has gotten it but if someone gets it all they are helping is themselves. From my understanding it just lessens there symptoms. Does not completely keep someone from getting, carrying or spreading. So what is the real benefit to the nation as a whole?
      Pfizer and Moderna have over a 90% efficacy rate. That means it should prevent 90%+ of people from contracting the virus. Those who do still catch it have had less severe symptoms. Meaning they stay out of the hospitals. Meaning wives, mothers, and fathers who are nurses/Dr’s don’t have to go through what they just went through the past year. It’s not just about the person who gets the shot. It’s about your fellow man. If I can better my chances of not getting Covid by 90%, and in turn not pass it to a 70yr old grandfather, I will do that.

…I just don’t get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorcules View Post
        Pfizer and Moderna have over a 90% efficacy rate. That means it should prevent 90%+ of people from contracting the virus. Those who do still catch it have had less severe symptoms. Meaning they stay out of the hospitals. Meaning wives, mothers, and fathers who are nurses/Dr’s don’t have to go through what they just went through the past year. It’s not just about the person who gets the shot. It’s about your fellow man. If I can better my chances of not getting Covid by 90%, and in turn not pass it to a 70yr old grandfather, I will do that.

…I just don’t get it.
        Vaccinated people still spread Covid to others it's not just unvaccinated people.... Why do you think they are coming out with all these booster shots? They just don't know they have it most of the time. Also, these "variants" could be a product of the vaccinated people. Just think about the science of what the virus is and how it works..... The "vaccine" is a genetic code that makes your body produce parts of the virus so your body can learn how to identify the virus and kill it faster. So think about what happens. You get the "vaccine" then your body starts producing a slightly different genetic variation of the "virus". So technically, every person who has the vaccine produces a slightly different genetic structure of the vaccine because we all have our own, custom, DNA structure. So here's where it could get interesting. Variants and mutations occur in the "virus" when a certain portion of the "virus" successfully fights off your bodies defense system. Like an arms race or rapid evolutionary process. The genetic structure that is more successful is, theoretically, more transmissible. We could be helping this "virus" learn how to kill us better through "breeding"/"culturing" the virus' DNA in each persons body. Using this type of "vaccine" could potentially produce the very thing they were so afraid of when we first heard about Covid..........
        Last edited by c3products20; 07-26-2021, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Just think about what this "vaccine" really is and look at the little bit of "real" data we have seen so far. Basically, Fauci and his buddies are trying to beat mother nature at her own game.... They are arrogant, it has been politicized and people aren't thinking for themselves.. They are listening to people who are being paid, by the vaccine companies, to take the drugs that have not been studied nearly enough! Think about it from this standpoint..... Remember when the vaccine was Trumps idea and he was touting about it coming out in record time? Remember what all the democrats were saying? We won't be taking it, it's not going to be safe, bla bla bla bla.... What happened between then and now? The democrats are now using the vaccine as a political tool instead of Trump..... That is it! Nothing changed to the vaccine itself. There's just a different party telling us to take the shot. But the truth remains, we are going into uncharted territory in the medical field with this type of "vaccine".

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyOrtiz View Post
            I am just now in the process of getting over the virus after almost 20 days. It has put me in the hospital for 10 days with Pneumonia. I am far from out of shape at 41 y/o with no underlying medical issues. I know that my case is not the norm but this has been an awful experience and don’t wish it on anyone. I will be sent home today from the hospital with home oxygen until I can rebuild.
            What’s your opinion about the vaccine?

Comment

Day7:
              Woke up this morning early with a noticeable improvement in energy. Feel great just still weak . I have had NO symptoms during this entire time except very light fever for couple days. Never broke a sweat No cough. No headache. Very clear headed.Nothing. And so on.

But!!! I have been extremely tired. Essentially slept for 6 days a couple times 13 hours straight in a coma! Kinda nice actually. Only have done what I posted above. Took ivermectin twice, beyond that nothing stronger than herbal tea. And LOTS of water.

Feel like I am crawling out of a hole today rebounding. Good, cause I got lots of cool projects going.

BTW, My sis was vaccinated and late tested positive with more symptoms that me. Lasted about a week. A close friend tested positive yesterday after vaccine, He also has more symptoms that me. TBD how long his symptoms last.

Me : I'm 66 in great health. Have not had the vaccine nor intend to. If I knew who I contracted this from I'd go give them a hug immediately. Stronger thru adversity!

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
                Vaccinated people still spread Covid to others it's not just unvaccinated people.... Why do you think they are coming out with all these booster shots? They just don't know they have it most of the time. Also, these "variants" could be a product of the vaccinated people. Just think about the science of what the virus is and how it works..... The "vaccine" is a genetic code that makes your body produce parts of the virus so your body can learn how to identify the virus and kill it faster. So think about what happens. You get the "vaccine" then your body starts producing a slightly different genetic variation of the "virus". So technically, every person who has the vaccine produces a slightly different genetic structure of the vaccine because we all have our own, custom, DNA structure. So here's where it could get interesting. Variants and mutations occur in the "virus" when a certain portion of the "virus" successfully fights off your bodies defense system. Like an arms race or rapid evolutionary process. The genetic structure that is more successful is, theoretically, more transmissible. We could be helping this "virus" learn how to kill us better through "breeding"/"culturing" the virus' DNA in each persons body. Using this type of "vaccine" could potentially produce the very thing they were so afraid of when we first heard about Covid..........
                Pretty sure your understanding of "the science" is flawed.....

I'm no scientist, but if anything the vaccines should slow down the mutation process, because it will slow down the infection rate because less people will be contagious. The boosters will be tweeked to make you more immune against the new strains.
                Last edited by Lone_Wolf; 07-26-2021, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Lone - Im not a scientist but was a biology major and his thought process about how a virus operates is accurate. A virus will modify and make adjustments to strive. The best defense against a virus is what God built in human bodies. Healthy humans will come in contact with a virus and either become a host or build defenses. All of this is if you are interested which Im not sure you are. Don’t listen to someone preaching “Science” when they are a politician or “news” personality because they really dont understand actual Science
                  Last edited by glen; 07-26-2021, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                    Pretty sure your understanding of "the science" is flawed.....

I'm no scientist, but if anything the vaccines should slow down the mutation process, because it will slow down the infection rate because less people will be contagious. The boosters will be tweeked to make you more immune against the new strains.
                    Originally posted by glen View Post
                    Lone - Im not a scientist but was a biology major and his thought process about how a virus operates is accurate. A virus will modify and make adjustments to strive. The best defense against a virus is what God built in human bodies. Healthy humans will come in contact with a virus and either become a host or build defenses. All of this is if you are interested which Im not sure you are. Don’t listen to someone preaching “Science” when they are a politician or “news” personality because they really dont understand actual Science
                    Yes, the reason typical vaccines work is because we take a portion of the same strand of virus and inject that genetic material into people. Their immune system builds up to kill said genetic material if we ever come into contact with that genetic makeup. What this "vaccine" is doing is taking the building blocks of a genetic virus and allowing our bodies to create our own version of the "virus". So we could potentially be speeding up the process of "evolution" extremely fast!! I think we could see this in the near future because of the different genetic makeup around the globe. For example, a "strand" of Covid develops in China because it is successful against the chinese people's DNA. Someone from China brings that strand here and it runs rampant against the U.S. because we have a different genetic structure than the Chinese. I'm not saying that's how it happens, just an example and a thought. We do know that people who have been vaccinated are still able to transmit the "virus". There's also another, potential, issue with these Mrna vaccines. Read this paper. I think it describes why they are pushing everyone so hard to get the vaccine.

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
                      Yes, the reason typical vaccines work is because we take a portion of the same strand of virus and inject that genetic material into people. Their immune system builds up to kill said genetic material if we ever come into contact with that genetic makeup. What this "vaccine" is doing is taking the building blocks of a genetic virus and allowing our bodies to create our own version of the "virus". So we could potentially be speeding up the process of "evolution" extremely fast!! I think we could see this in the near future because of the different genetic makeup around the globe. For example, a "strand" of Covid develops in China because it is successful against the chinese people's DNA. Someone from China brings that strand here and it runs rampant against the U.S. because we have a different genetic structure than the Chinese. I'm not saying that's how it happens, just an example and a thought. We do know that people who have been vaccinated are still able to transmit the "virus". There's also another, potential, issue with these Mrna vaccines. Read this paper. I think it describes why they are pushing everyone so hard to get the vaccine.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7247514/
                      I care, I'm just going by the little information I've read on the topic. Seems like, your asking for a disaster if these vaccines actually have the potential to create a super bug. (if that's what you're saying.)

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                        I care, I'm just going by the little information I've read on the topic. Seems like, your asking for a disaster if these vaccines actually have the potential to create a super bug. (if that's what you're saying.)
                        Give that link a read and decide for yourself, from NIH.
                        Both vaccine efficacy and safety have been studied in animal models with many SARS-CoV-1 candidate vaccines. The group of experts discussed how the vaccine models were utilized to characterize the response of specific vaccines and to examine both disease enhancement and antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) signals.

There is evidence for disease enhancement in vaccinated animals after challenge with live virus in multiple studies with SARS–CoV-1 vaccine candidates as summarized in Table 1 . We are limiting our comments in this report to data in animal models and not discussing in vitro data except to mention that there is some evidence of ADE in human primary monocytes [27], [28]. Different animal models exhibit different pulmonary pathology but generally are characterized by cellular infiltrates including eosinophils. In this summary, we provide an overview of the consensus opinion on vaccine related outcomes in animal models that were of concern for risk of disease enhancement and could guide assessments of SARS-CoV-2 vaccine candidates.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                          Day7:
                          Woke up this morning early with a noticeable improvement in energy. Feel great just still weak . I have had NO symptoms during this entire time except very light fever for couple days. Never broke a sweat No cough. No headache. Very clear headed.Nothing. And so on.

But!!! I have been extremely tired. Essentially slept for 6 days a couple times 13 hours straight in a coma! Kinda nice actually. Only have done what I posted above. Took ivermectin twice, beyond that nothing stronger than herbal tea. And LOTS of water.

Feel like I am crawling out of a hole today rebounding. Good, cause I got lots of cool projects going.

BTW, My sis was vaccinated and late tested positive with more symptoms that me. Lasted about a week. A close friend tested positive yesterday after vaccine, He also has more symptoms that me. TBD how long his symptoms last.

Me : I'm 66 in great health. Have not had the vaccine nor intend to. If I knew who I contracted this from I'd go give them a hug immediately. Stronger thru adversity!

Glad you are feeling better Rusty. My 23 year old son had it earlier this year and he said it took him 2 weeks to get over the tiredness and no energy. Hang in there.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                            Give that link a read and decide for yourself, from NIH.
                            Lol that is from March 2020…..there have been over 100 million vaccines put in peoples arms with the success rate being astronomical. Yes you can still get and pass Covid if you have a vaccine, and yes some people still have bad symptoms if they contract Covid after a shot…but the numbers don’t lie. It’s a no brainer…

To me it’s like getting cancer and not accepting chemo. Or getting into a car accident and not letting the doctors give you the injections you need to stave off infection… Why has the trust of scientist and doctors gone out the window?

Comment

Originally posted by Thorcules View Post
                              Lol that is from March 2020…..there have been over 100 million vaccines put in peoples arms with the success rate being astronomical. Yes you can still get and pass Covid if you have a vaccine, and yes some people still have bad symptoms if they contract Covid after a shot…but the numbers don’t lie. It’s a no brainer…
                              ...and here we are hearing about cases rising and hospitalizations increasing once again.

Comment

Well Thor to answer your question- Maybe because almost 50% of medical personnel are not vaccinated. Maybe I do trust them. At this point nobody is wrong or right is more guess work at best. Even testing has been proven ineffective and throwing false results. Other countries reporting most cases and serious cases are fully vaccinated- Who knows what is going on- I choose to gather all available information some just process what Facebook tells them- Its kinda like media pumping these Delta cases- Only one problem with that is there is no test for the “Delta” from the medical folks i know- Just the regular test and who knows if that is accurate or not?
                                Last edited by glen; 07-26-2021, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X