No announcement yet.

Tested Positive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just test positive and starting to feel a little crummy. It almost seemed inevitable. Lots of folks around my community started testing positive earlier in the week. I have a vitamin pack but only some injectable ivermectin (Noromectin). I haven't seen or heard any mention of this and I'd prefer not to be a guinea pig, even though my wife may encourage it.

Cheers and God Bless!

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
      With the new President, just because you test positive, doesn't mean you have it.

I have something, still not real sick just mostly tired. Lots of vitamin and the Ivermectin once and will take it again tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Horse ivermectin is in 1250 pound tube and its marked, take 250 pound dose on spoon with glass of water on empty stomach, apple flavored

Comment

Originally posted by J_Foster View Post
          Just test positive and starting to feel a little crummy. It almost seemed inevitable. Lots of folks around my community started testing positive earlier in the week. I have a vitamin pack but only some injectable ivermectin (Noromectin). I haven't seen or heard any mention of this and I'd prefer not to be a guinea pig, even though my wife may encourage it.

Cheers and God Bless!
          I dont think it will kill ya, but I'd follow instructions here and research some ore on the web.
          A group of doctors discovered ivermectin worked while searching for an existing drug to help people immediately and bypass FDA approval of new drugs. Its been given to many people
          They pumped me full of it when I had cancer and still alive today
          I used to give my dogs the shots

Comment

Rough night, didn’t sleep well and cough has gotten worse.

Comment

I had it back in April. The only thing that I had was loss of smell and taste. Back to normal now. I think the majority of deaths are related to diabetes now from what the reports are saying now.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                Rough night, didn’t sleep well and cough has gotten worse.

Docs should get you on the Ivermectin(2 days worth of pills) and roids from the get go....plus whats been mentioned above. One of the main things covid does is inflammation...and it usually targets the lungs. It's maddening that these docs wanna wait till your symptoms are "bad enough". By then it's taken hold and gonna whoop on you for a bit.
                Get well soon, drink plenty fluids and get some melatonin to take before bed. Hope it clears up fast sir.

Comment

Feeling any better?

Comment

Prayers up for you.

Comment

Hope you are doing better Ronnie! Prayers for you.

Comment

Prayers for a safe recovery!

Comment

Hope you get to feeling better soon sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
                            Docs should get you on the Ivermectin(2 days worth of pills) and roids from the get go....plus whats been mentioned above. One of the main things covid does is inflammation...and it usually targets the lungs. It's maddening that these docs wanna wait till your symptoms are "bad enough". By then it's taken hold and gonna whoop on you for a bit.
                            Get well soon, drink plenty fluids and get some melatonin to take before bed. Hope it clears up fast sir.
                            Ivermectin, medrol steroid, zpak, zinc, Colchicine, aspirin and regular vitamins

Comment

In for an update. Continued prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
                                In for an update. Continued prayers.

My 10 day lock down was over Friday and I got out to our new house this weekend. I feel better but get really tired and I’m sore from laying around for 10 days.

Comment

Working...
                                X