Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

TBH Crappie palooza moved to Jackson Hill on Sam Rayburn! 2021 May 21-23rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I booked cabin 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

How’s the white bass and catfish on this lake? They eat way better than perches.

[emoji1531]

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
        How’s the white bass and catfish on this lake? They eat way better than perches.

[emoji1531]
        Don't come over here gooning up this slab slinging thread with trashfish talk you turkey!

Benefit is it's a small lake so you won't have far to go to toss ditch pickles on the bank!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          Don't come over here gooning up this slab slinging thread with trashfish talk you turkey!

Benefit is it's a small lake so you won't have far to go to toss ditch pickles on the bank!

I’m just asking the questions the silent majority want answers to!

I am excited that it’s a smaller lake. Will make it easier to find you and do donuts around yo azz while I chunk hot dogs at u! [emoji482]

[emoji1531]

Comment

I am excited that it’s a smaller lake. Will make it easier to find you and do donuts around yo azz while I chunk hot dogs at u! [emoji482]

[emoji1531]
            We need a hot dog sling shot so you can feed 5000 just like Jesus did.

Comment

Originally posted by jkranchrstexas View Post
              I have a boat. So come on!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Cabin booked. See y’all in may

Comment

[emoji1531]
                You won’t get too many donuts in where I will be at!! Make sure you have a paddle!!

Comment

Getting the boat ready for tomorrow I noticed I got some more rods to get rid of! I have a new 11’ a Jenko Kevin Rogers series rear seat for $40. 2 14’ Pro Anglers for $40 each and 2 13’ Jenko Kevin Rogers mid seats for $50 each. They’re both new. Ones in the bag still and ones been rigged up and used once.

Comment

I’ll be the one with the bay fishing rods. Never been crappie fishing in a lake before but looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                      Cabin booked. See y’all in may

[emoji106]

Comment

I’ll be the one with the bay fishing rods. Never been crappie fishing in a lake before but looking forward to it.

Oh yeah...here’s a picture of what we’ll be fishing out of!!

Comment

Originally posted by jkranchrstexas View Post
                          Oh yeah...here’s a picture of what we’ll be fishing out of!!

That’s what I’m taking about. I’ll bring an extra battery.

Comment

That’s what I’m taking about. I’ll bring an extra battery.

Lol....paddles don’t need batteries!! [emoji15]

Comment

Dont worry! Radar uses his tarpon rod

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                                Getting the boat ready for tomorrow I noticed I got some more rods to get rid of! I have a new 11’ a Jenko Kevin Rogers series rear seat for $40. 2 14’ Pro Anglers for $40 each and 2 13’ Jenko Kevin Rogers mid seats for $50 each. They’re both new. Ones in the bag still and ones been rigged up and used once.
                                Put my name on the 11 ft rear seat. [emoji108]

Comment

Working...
                                X