Prayers Up.

Comment

prayers up for sure.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Sent

Comment

Prayers for your wife and your family first and foremost.

On a side note, I have been down the road of crazy medical bills with my wife and I would urge you to reach out to your insurance provider/broker now. I know that you are not thinking about many of these things when you are in the thick of it but this will help you in the long run. I had to learn this the hard way..... Do not pay any bills at the hospital unless you absolutely have to. Track all co-pays and anything related to medical expenses (food, parking, hotels, etc.). Let your insurance broker know what is going on and that you would like to have the bills reconciled. They should help you set up an ongoing audit and allow you to send copies of all your bills to them to ensure accurate billing. We had over $30k in errors and double billing right off the bat and ended up in arbitration which they led on our behalf.

Comment

In my prayers.

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
                  Prayers for your wife and your family first and foremost.

On a side note, I have been down the road of crazy medical bills with my wife and I would urge you to reach out to your insurance provider/broker now. I know that you are not thinking about many of these things when you are in the thick of it but this will help you in the long run. I had to learn this the hard way..... Do not pay any bills at the hospital unless you absolutely have to. Track all co-pays and anything related to medical expenses (food, parking, hotels, etc.). Let your insurance broker know what is going on and that you would like to have the bills reconciled. They should help you set up an ongoing audit and allow you to send copies of all your bills to them to ensure accurate billing. We had over $30k in errors and double billing right off the bat and ended up in arbitration which they led on our behalf.

Thank you for this advice sir I will be giving them a call ASAP. Thank you all for the prayers. God Bless

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent up

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

sent

Comment

Prayers for Healing.

Comment

Prayers for a long, healthy, happy, life & marriage.

Comment

Prayers! Keep the Faith in the LORD!

Comment

Working...
                                X