Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=DuramaxDude;15933397]Little Law Man got his first deer rifle yesterday and put it to use this morning!!
    We rattled this dude in and he put the stomp
    On him with his 6.5 grendel.

Congratulations to your young hunter! He's starting out good.

Comment

Made a questionable shot on this buck this morning. After jumping the buck about 50 yards in of the tracking and going back and looking at the arrow I decided to back out and call for help. I call David Fulmer here in the Coke Co area who was listed on the TBH tracking dog list. David himself was in a deer stand when I called did not hesitate saying I'm on my way. Hour later David and his dog Orhen was at our gate. Orhen made short work of the recovery just a short distance from where I jumped him. Thank you David and Orhen.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
        Made a questionable shot on this buck this morning. After jumping the buck about 50 yards in of the tracking and going back and looking at the arrow I decided to back out and call for help. I call David Fulmer here in the Coke Co area who was listed on the TBH tracking dog list. David himself was in a deer stand when I called did not hesitate saying I'm on my way. Hour later David and his dog Orhen was at our gate. Orhen made short work of the recovery just a short distance from where I jumped him. Thank you David and Orhen.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        That’s a nice buck. Congrats…

Comment

That's a nice looking buck. Glad they were able to help out. Congratulations!

Comment

Very nice buck,
            Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great deer Dgilbert! love the mass and bumps!

Comment

Thanks for calling Darrell. Sorry if I misspelled your name. Glad we were able to be part of the recovery. It was a heck of a buck and glad we found him.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on the bucks

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Very nice deer DG, congrats !!!

Comment

Thanks everyone and again David.

Comment

Was able to Knock down a Badger Boar with my bow! He came right into the corn Saturday morning. I’m going to get a body mount done of him. My wife will be thrilled.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                            Was able to Knock down a Badger Boar with my bow! He came right into the corn Saturday morning. I’m going to get a body mount done of him. My wife will be thrilled.

That’s too cool right there. That ought to make a really nice mount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Lol @ “wife will be thrilled.”

Congrats Hunter. That’s going be a super cool mount.

Comment

She will be haha, I can smell him from here.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X