Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Congrats again hero! Glad to have sent some mojo your way lol! I just hope I didn’t send it all.. I’ve got some more pigs to kill.[emoji23][emoji23]

Glad you broke the dry spell and got it done with the Elite! We need to get you a mini tripod for your back pack.[emoji12][emoji23]

Could very well be the last hooray for the Ol Elite.

Them tame pigs don’t require mojo.

I was losing light fast trying to set up my iPhone to take a picture. I didn’t realize I posted a bad one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice deer Mayham.

Been out to lease grounds and things are starting to get crazy…..lots of early chasing going on.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
        Could very well be the last hooray for the Ol Elite.

Them tame pigs don’t require mojo.

I was losing light fast trying to set up my iPhone to take a picture. I didn’t realize I posted a bad one.

Come on over to the dark side..

Hell the one I posted was bad from a focus standpoint even after my crop.. Good enough though. Those mini-octopus tripods are $10 and fit nicely in a back pack.

Those pigs aren't as tame as they were pre season... With all these **** feeders around filled for deer season and hunters in the woods they are as consistent as lumpy gravy. Can't wait until late December and January.

Comment

Very nice deer man, just can’t imagine what he looked like, only weighing 80 lbs…..

Comment

Awesome bucks guys!

Comment

New personal best shot for me this weekend. Poked this gnarly guy out at 600yds this morning.
              Attached Files

Comment

Well crap no idea how those went through upside down. Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                  Very nice deer man, just can’t imagine what he looked like, only weighing 80 lbs…..

His back bone was sticking out and his hip bones looked a old milk cow. I highly doubt he would have made the winter since he was already nasty and chasing girls.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mayhem;15920486]I was finally able to put it all together and kill my best bow buck to date.

I had this buck on camera last year and let him walk hoping he would grow some. I thought he was as 5 last year but I’m starting to think the deer is 7 or 8 years old. Turn out he was extremely skinny and I do not believe he would have made it through the winter. He only dressed 82lbs. Yes you read that right, 82lbs.

My shot was high, and I am really lucky I was able to find the buck so everything worked out in the end.

Thanks to Smart for the good Mojo and the words of encouragement when I was trying to overthink the entire situation.

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by DuramaxDude View Post
                      New personal best shot for me this weekend. Poked this gnarly guy out at 600yds this morning.
                      Congratulations!

Now if I can get my head back on straight.

Comment

Originally posted by DuramaxDude View Post
                        Well crap no idea how those went through upside down. Sorry
                        I flipped your picture for you. Congrats!!!!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                          His back bone was sticking out and his hip bones looked a old milk cow. I highly doubt he would have made the winter since he was already nasty and chasing girls.

Dang it..... sounds like you did him a favor. Congrats again on a really good deer?

Comment

Thanks Bone Thug!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                              I flipped your picture for you. Congrats!!!!!

Nice deer Duramax but it looks like the pic is more to show off the gun than the deer..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Nice deer Duramax but it looks like the pic is more to show off the gun than the deer..
                                Haha well I didn't think about that when I took the pic. I was in a hurry using the timer and moved it to keep blood from dripping on it. Then scrambled to get behind the deer. She is purdy though!!

Comment

Working...
                                X