Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Feeding deer behind the fire station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree and have apologized for my part to flywise. Post 55. I turned a good video thread into this crap. I apologize once again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      It's a cool video and a nice experience to have.
      Unfortunately it's a common theme on here anymore for members to be looking for something to criticize or argue about.
      I do understand the sentiments of both sides of the discussion. But to me not worth the division the argument causes between us.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
      Yes sir agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        Our stations are locked Up pretty tight but we have had 1 FF”s truck stolen about
        10 years ago. Other than that my city is not bad.
        But I do know there are plenty out there where it all better be bolted down if you want to keep it

We were in the middle of the hood in Atlanta.

Had a guy stop by and ask to use the bathroom once. The Captain went to use the bathroom and found the guy taking a shower.

Had a homeless guy move into the hose tower once too. We usually sprayed the hose off and reloaded it so we weren't in the hose tower very often.

Comment

Our stations are locked Up pretty tight but we have had 1 FF”s truck stolen about
          10 years ago. Other than that my city is not bad.
          But I do know there are plenty out there where it all better be bolted down if you want to keep it
          How the hell does someone steal a fire truck?

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
            Why are you disrespecting our flag in your avatar?
            He’s just showing that we are a country in distress! I just took mine down and will only fly it on the fourth and veteran holidays. In my opinion they should just raise the Chinese flag at the White House after tomorrow.

Comment

Great vid by the way!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                How the hell does someone steal a fire truck?
                No!!!! a fire fighters truck

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                  We were in the middle of the hood in Atlanta.

Had a guy stop by and ask to use the bathroom once. The Captain went to use the bathroom and found the guy taking a shower.

Had a homeless guy move into the hose tower once too. We usually sprayed the hose off and reloaded it so we weren't in the hose tower very often.
                  **** thats funny
                  We had a lady go into our bathroom ( walk up medical and the EMS crew let her in there) and she locked the door then started to drink scrubbing bubbles

Comment

No!!!! a fire fighters truck
                    This is what happens when you don't read past your own nose. Lol

Comment

Cool video!

Comment

I appreciate your opinion
                        But when an Americans vote no longer counts, and there are leaders beholden to china in the White house i believe my avatar is appropriate
                        ^^^^
                        This I agree with. Under normal circumstances I would be in the this is disrespectful crowd. There is nothing normal about what is happening to the country myself and many others served to preserve freedoms which are being stripped from us. We are definitely in distress.

Comment

Working...
                        X