Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JACK750 View Post
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    This is my vote. The electric steer motors suck in timber. I’ve heard some good things about the garmin but nearly all the folks I know have had em worked on and a couple are back to an Ultrex!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
      Yes. The auto stow and deploy is nice, but the power trim is what I really like about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yeah I looked into them last year and that is what the owner at G&S said. I want one bad I have to much **** on my bow between 12 in 10 in screen and livescope not much room to deploy. Hopefully they get better

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone ever use a fresh water series in the salt? I have the iPilot Terrova 80#, never used it in the salt but curious if it would last if rinsed after every use. Don’t fish the salt very often, 30 times a year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Gus View Post
          Anyone ever use a fresh water series in the salt? I have the iPilot Terrova 80#, never used it in the salt but curious if it would last if rinsed after every use. Don’t fish the salt very often, 30 times a year or so.

30 times a year is a lot. Get the rip tide just for piece of mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gus View Post
            Yep.

when I bought my first boat my dad upgraded to a 24v on his bass rig. I took the 12v off and put it on my tin boat and used it for 5-6 years without an issue. I just washed it well after each trip.

It was a minn kota and I still run a MK with i-pilot.

Comment

Working...
            X