Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
    Then you had to post
    The guy above him, that is smart and has everything, just had to post.

I guess people that buy thing when they need them are dumb.

Like I said, if your buying up stuff just to make a buck off your neighbors, you're not very neighborly.

I'm more likely to buy it, and give it away than to try and make a quick buck.

Guess I was just taught to work for a living rather than try and hustle my way through life.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't mind people making a profit but not gouging, especially here on TBH. This is more like a brotherhood. This is where you can find something you want for a reasonable price. I've given bullets, primers, brass and a couple sets of dies away in the last week or so. The guys that got them are all part of the brotherhood. If you're going to gouge then gouge on another forum.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
        Nobody has ever gouged me out of a penny. I'm the one that wanted what they had and willingly handed over the money. That's on me not them.
        Agreed^^^^^^ No one is twisting anyone's arm to pay what people are asking. You as an individual make that decision.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
          I’ll pay extra to avoid fighting the crowd in academy at 7 in the morning.
          Same!

Comment

Originally posted by bobby314 View Post
            Same!
            Same. I scan the internet daily for decent deals. And, make ammo trades with friends. I walked into various outdoor supply stores recently only to be amazed at how completely bare the shelves were. I even called gun shops and pawn shops.

I am done with driving or calling. That is a giant waste of time. When you can’t find 20 ga sabot slugs in Texas there is an issue. Definitely not that many slug gun hunters here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              Same. I scan the internet daily for decent deals. And, make ammo trades with friends. I walked into various outdoor supply stores recently only to be amazed at how completely bare the shelves were. I even called gun shops and pawn shops.

I am done with driving or calling. That is a giant waste of time. When you can’t find 20 ga sabot slugs in Texas there is an issue. Definitely not that many slug gun hunters here.

I saw a bunch of those in Carters Country in Pasadena.

Comment

Originally posted by HTOWN View Post
                I saw a bunch of those in Carters Country in Pasadena.
                Thanks.

Comment

substitute ammo for Gamestop stock ... pretty much same story.

Comment

You build up your supply, that way there won't be a demand.
                    Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                    Supply and demand

Comment

When will the ammo for gas for generators trades begin?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                        The guy above him, that is smart and has everything, just had to post.

I guess people that buy thing when they need them are dumb.

Like I said, if your buying up stuff just to make a buck off your neighbors, you're not very neighborly.

I'm more likely to buy it, and give it away than to try and make a quick buck.

Guess I was just taught to work for a living rather than try and hustle my way through life.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

Does this mean we can start complaining about the overpriced illegal immigrant built AR15s with Chinese scopes that are constantly posted for sale here?

Comment

Just wanted to bump this thread for Smart! Gougers Suck!

Comment

Working...
                            X