Gab.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just FY,
    Ayatollah Khamenei who is the head of the BIGGEST TERRORIST ORGANIZATION on earth and has been chanting Death to America and Death to Israel for 40 years,,, who is responsible for the death of MILLIONS of Iranians and Thousands of Americans and Israeli and other soldiers still has a Twitter and Facebook account...... Same with the Leader of HAMAS and the head of the Yemeni Terrorist Group and many others......

But the President of the United States of America and those (American or not) who want justice and speak against a certain party or person(s) have been banned....
    Let that sink in.......

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
      Just FY,
      Ayatollah Khamenei who is the head of the BIGGEST TERRORIST ORGANIZATION on earth and has been chanting Death to America and Death to Israel for 40 years,,, who is responsible for the death of MILLIONS of Iranians and Thousands of Americans and Israeli and other soldiers still has a Twitter and Facebook account...... Same with the Leader of HAMAS and the head of the Yemeni Terrorist Group and many others......

But the President of the United States of America and those (American or not) who want justice and speak against a certain party or person(s) have been banned....
      Let that sink in.......
      Because the left is skeered to death of real terrorists.

Comment

Here’s what I got when I opened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just FY,

Let that sink in.......
          Ain't that a shame ATI? my grandfather's from India so not quite as close to home, but I still remember the terrorist attack on Mumbai. Heaven forbid though that we have an open dialogue in our own country with our own president. Scary that it's gotten to this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            Because the left is skeered to death of real terrorists.
            The Left is taking over this country.
            They've shut down the head of the Right, wrongly accused him, banned him, ridiculed him and denied him of re-election.
            What is the Right going to do?

Comment

Just FY,

Let that sink in.......
              Yeah, exactly. And some of my extended kin folk say "well FB and Twit are privately owned companies and they can decide who uses them. So are google and apple... " Gag me! Barf!

Social media is bigger than private companies. It has become a method of communication. How many people are on FB just to keep in touch with family? I am. So when they kick people off just because they can, it is akin to phone companies listening to your conversations and deciding who you can and cannot talk to. And, if they were not in control why is it you can't see the social groups you signed up for?

I'm so thankful I have TBH to talk to like minded people. Most TBHers are common sense and don't fall for conspiracies. I'm thankful we don't allow attacks on members, don't allow cussing, and promote fair dialogs. Too bad SM can't do the same.

Comment

We may not be firing shots but anyone who thinks we're not at war is either incredibly naïve, or incredibly stupid.
                Last edited by Etxbuckman; 01-11-2021, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Parler is the app you need

Parlor is not the one everyone is speaking of

Comment

I think a lot of people on here need to turn off everything but TBH, and stay out of the PACE forum for a while. All the political BS from either side isn't healthy. Anyone check their blood pressure lately?

A few years back, I listened to talk radio all the time. By the time I got to work every day I was so jazzed up about BS that I was hard to be around. I was mad 24-7 at stupid ****. I turned the Radio off and got a Harmonica and learned to play it while I drove to work. Life was suddenly much better instead of letting someone else fill my head with their BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post

A few years back, I listened to talk radio all the time. By the time I got to work every day I was so jazzed up about BS that I was hard to be around. I was mad 24-7 at stupid ****. I turned the Radio off and got a Harmonica and learned to play it while I drove to work. Life was suddenly much better instead of letting someone else fill my head with their BS.
                      I did the same. Except got a Tuba. Had 3 wrecks the first week cause I couldn't see shiite. Actually made my stress worse. Now it's just me and the skin flute.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        I did the same. Except got a Tuba. Had 3 wrecks the first week cause I couldn't see shiite. Actually made my stress worse. Now it's just me and the skin flute.
                        You're killing me over here.

Comment

You ain’t right Bobby...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                            I think a lot of people on here need to turn off everything but TBH, and stay out of the PACE forum for a while. All the political BS from either side isn't healthy. Anyone check their blood pressure lately?

I do similar.
                            Have multiple diaphragm calls I keep on top of my console, and play them frequently to keep in tune.
                            Elk, & Turkey.
                            Regardless, I don’t think we should be ignoring what's going on.
                            I like to see the enemy coming, not wait for him to knock on my door while I'm asleep.

Comment

Comment

Call me a junkie, call me what you want. I was able to create a "Texas Hunting & Outdoors" group on Gab.com

LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X