No announcement yet.

Back In School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was 30 when I went back for my 1st masters. Last year at 36 I decided to go for my 2nd masters. I'll be done this May at 38. During my second master's we've had our first kiddo and I've been working full time. To say it's been difficult is an understatement. I'm exhausted and a bit burned out.

My best advice is to remind yourself why you're going back to school and keep motivated!

Comment

Just an update on an old thread…still plugging along with a 3.8 gpa. Just got accepted into the Masters program and start that in the Spring. Both undergrad and grad degrees will be in Public Administration. Proof that an old fart can still go back and finish school.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
        Just an update on an old thread…still plugging along with a 3.8 gpa. Just got accepted into the Masters program and start that in the Spring. Both undergrad and grad degrees will be in Public Administration. Proof that an old fart can still go back and finish school.
        Congrats and very well done with a 3.8 especially for an ole phart

Comment

My wife is about to graduate this month at 49. She went back 4 years ago. Starts her masters in September, couldn't be more proud of her!

Comment

Working...
          X