X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mallardman02 View Post
    Did a little night fishing.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    man you on them 10-11 inchers like white on rice!

Comment

Originally posted by TexasLongball View Post
      What would be a go-to minnow-replacement lure for a farm pond that is overrun with crappie? We usually fish my mom's place with minnows but she told me that the local bait shop went out of business.
      The light jig as mentioned above. If jigging is slow, tie on a light weight roadrunner and do slow retrieves. Mix up the jigging and the roadrunners and go with who's getting the bites.

Comment

Originally posted by mallardman02 View Post
        Did a little night fishing.

Man you are so good [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dad wanted some fish for the fry tomorrow. They were biting good.

Comment

Lord knows yall need um . My dad didn't leave me any Buffalo

Comment

Think I see a 12 incher!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                Man!!! Boats running, few kinks to work out. Going to have to rebuild trim.

Tried some new areas. Finally found a big brush pile in about 15' and caught one nice 14" slab right before dark. Water was 68*

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

You better start take-n care of that skin! Or they will be skin-n ya alive like they are me. I just had "another" cut out about the size of a nickel off my nose. Left a hole to the inside nostril skin. Had one removed a while back on the same side check, from my eye down to the nostril base. And another coming out/off of my back about 2.5" in diameter, in two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  You better start take-n care of that skin! Or they will be skin-n ya alive like they are me. I just had "another" cut out about the size of a nickel off my nose. Left a hole to the inside nostril skin. Had one removed a while back on the same side check, from my eye down to the nostril base. And another coming out/off of my back about 2.5" in diameter, in two weeks.
                  He's got the gun show going on

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                    He's got the gun show going on

What's gonna happen when he's got no more B-day suit to cover them up? Gonna look like a pile-o-meat less guns.

Or they gonna pull some "skin" to cover the holes, from those "extra" places he may not want them to.
                    Last edited by Texas Grown; 12-30-2021, 04:10 PM.

Comment

My buddy Buckshot-73 offered to loan me some skin for a skin graph on my nose. I told him I didn't want his *** sitting on my nose.

Comment

What's gonna happen when he's got no more B-day suit to cover them up? Gonna look like a pile-o-meat less guns.

Or they gonna pull some "skin" to cover the holes, from those "extra" places he may not want them to.
                        When you're young, well...

Comment

My buddy Buckshot-73 offered to loan me some skin for a skin graph on my nose. I told him I didn't want his *** sitting on my nose.
                          [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by bentman View Post
                            Slew.... I saw you early this morning on LOP. I can't get enough of LOP everytime I go I either catch my PB or have 7 or 8 fish over 2lbs.
                            She’s still putting them out! 50 more today! Whole world was on LOP when the fog cleared!! Folks need a job!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                              She’s still putting them out! 50 more today! Whole world was on LOP when the fog cleared!! Folks need a job!!!
                              I thought they were all on Fork! It looked like a weekend, boats were everywhere.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I caught a limit on Fork today.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X