2021 Crappie Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bentman View Post
    Caught my PB on LOP yesterday. 2.89 LOP is on fire I recommend anyone wanting to catch a TRUE giant spend a few days on LOP.
    Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

My dad used to have a shirt that said all fishermen are liars except you and me and I'm not so sure about you! That was a funny shirt!

Boat shop is closed till Jan 4th for updating their computer systems so looks like we're gonna maul some slabs over Christmas! Better hide LOP crappie!

Comment

I'm not lying about the size of the fish..... Lol lol lol lol My dad taught me never tell anyone where you kill ducks and where you caught your fish... ��

Comment

I'm not lying about the size of the fish..... Lol lol lol lol My dad taught me never tell anyone where you kill ducks and where you caught your fish... ��
          He's a smart man!!!

I taught little man years ago the only place it was ok to lie was at weight in!

Comment

Caught my PB on LOP yesterday. 2.89 LOP is on fire I recommend anyone wanting to catch a TRUE giant spend a few days on LOP.

How long was that beast?

Comment

Honestly ... I did not measure the fish she was just weighed. If I had to guess 16"

Comment

Measuring them is for Yankees and kids!! Weight em on a good scale! I’ve weighted 16” crappie in tourneys that weighted 1.23 and 3.40. Trying to guess weight based on size is like asking what a 5’2” person weights! Might be 85 pounds. Might be 350! I’ll get off my soap box now since I’m headed to LOP to get the ones bentman left!!

Comment

Congratulations

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                    Measuring them is for Yankees and kids!! Weight em on a good scale! I’ve weighted 16” crappie in tourneys that weighted 1.23 and 3.40. Trying to guess weight based on size is like asking what a 5’2” person weights! Might be 85 pounds. Might be 350! I’ll get off my soap box now since I’m headed to LOP to get the ones bentman left!!
                    Well said, I was just curious.

Comment

I always measure mine [emoji18]

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                        I always measure mine [emoji18]

You also drink wimmins beer!

Comment

Warm all week and then blowing 30 mph from the north on my days off! Figures! Ain't even got college ball to watch today!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                            Warm all week and then blowing 30 mph from the north on my days off! Figures! Ain't even got college ball to watch today!
                            Probably catch a replay of that A&M game a couple weeks ago on somewhere!

Comment

You also drink wimmins beer!
                              Go kill something

Comment

Probably catch a replay of that A&M game a couple weeks ago on somewhere!
                                Or the A&M - Alabama game !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X