No announcement yet.

2021 Crappie Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caught a few on McQueeny just when I figured them out my graphs quit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      Thats awesome....what lake?
      Lake Houston

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Garmin 1022 and Livescope out for delivery today. Beatdown ultimate mount and all aboard transducer pole should be here later this week. Just have to decide on power source. Current setup with a single group 31 for cranking, livewells, power pole and two Helix 9's isn't going to cut it. Looking at either doing the dewalt battery setup or a dedicated 30AH lithium from Amped.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
          Garmin 1022 and Livescope out for delivery today. Beatdown ultimate mount and all aboard transducer pole should be here later this week. Just have to decide on power source. Current setup with a single group 31 for cranking, livewells, power pole and two Helix 9's isn't going to cut it. Looking at either doing the dewalt battery setup or a dedicated 30AH lithium from Amped.
          Nice setup! Almost identical to mine (minus the power poles). I run all mine off the cranking battery with no problems. Amped seems to be popular on the livescope pages. Just have to remember to charge it!

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
            I would run it on its own battery for sure! I’m looking at switching to 100ah lithium’s this winter myself. I have 2 31Ms up front and 4 in the back! Keep one for starting and get 4 lithium’s for the rest and keep a 31M or 2 for spares in case one dies. I don’t think the dewalts last but 2-3 hours. I need something that can power 2 12” screens all day long!

Comment

If you go Amped, get the 48 ah model.

Comment

I ran either 5 or 6 amp Dewalt batteries, one for my Livescope and one for my Garmin 8612. I got about 5 hours out of them. I just swapped to 12 amp Milwaukee M18 batteries. They should last close to 12 hours. The 8612 uses more power than all the other 12" Garmin units. Retail on those batteries are $250 each.
                I have 3 brand new Milwaukee 8 amp M18 batteries I bought at Home Depot, if you're interested. They should last 8 hours.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I think I will end up with the amped. A 32 should easily last all day without changing and is comparible in price to the amount of drill batteries I would need for the same run time.

Comment

Fished 3pm till dusk this afternoon. 1/8 oz black/chart 16-20 ft of water slow rolling off bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by mallardman02 View Post
                      Fished 3pm till dusk this afternoon. 1/8 oz black/chart 16-20 ft of water slow rolling off bottom.

You sir are a legend [emoji119]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                        I ran either 5 or 6 amp Dewalt batteries, one for my Livescope and one for my Garmin 8612. I got about 5 hours out of them. I just swapped to 12 amp Milwaukee M18 batteries. They should last close to 12 hours. The 8612 uses more power than all the other 12" Garmin units. Retail on those batteries are $250 each.
                        I have 3 brand new Milwaukee 8 amp M18 batteries I bought at Home Depot, if you're interested. They should last 8 hours.

I need to talk to you about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                          I need to talk to you about this.

Sure, just give me a call.

Comment

Lop

Caught my PB on LOP yesterday. 2.89 LOP is on fire I recommend anyone wanting to catch a TRUE giant spend a few days on LOP.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bentman View Post
                              Caught my PB on LOP yesterday. 2.89 LOP is on fire I recommend anyone wanting to catch a TRUE giant spend a few days on LOP.
                              Congratulations!

Comment

Outstanding fish! Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X