No announcement yet.

2021 Crappie Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beat down some ducks last weekend and the right teams won outside of Alabama! Crappie got a break but that’s about to change! Lots of great crappie stuff on sale right now! $200 Garmin rebates and Jenko Rods 30pxt off I think still! Chris with Slab Syndicate has opened back up to orders as well! His jigs are Dinomite as JJ would say. Fish are starting to develop eggs so they’ll only be getting bigger!!

I’m finally going deer hunting soon and gonna pester ducks some more but I’ll be back on the slabs before soon!!

Comment

Got invited to chase them with Livescope for the first time yesterday, put 41 in the box
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice job!! Fork. Pines and I think Toledo Bend you have to keep them starting today through the end of Feb! First 25 you catch and then your done for the day.

Comment

Beautiful day out on the water yesterday.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Anybody have a set of Old red plug OMC controls collecting dust? May have found an old Evinrude 115 for the cajun special but it needs controls.

The few I have seen online are more high and beat up than a groupie after a Wu Tang concert.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
              Anybody have a set of Old red plug OMC controls collecting dust? May have found an old Evinrude 115 for the cajun special but it needs controls.

The few I have seen online are more high and beat up than a groupie after a Wu Tang concert.
              Check marine dealers that have been in business for decades.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang nice fish!

Comment

Do you have picture I can ask a friend of mine in town. He has a bunch of old stuff

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                    Got invited to chase them with Livescope for the first time yesterday, put 41 in the box
                    Heck yeah bunch of fish there

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                      Do you have picture I can ask a friend of mine in town. He has a bunch of old stuff

All the old evinrude from 1975-1995 used the same controls with a red plug. I just need a set of side mount with tilt trim switch.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Okay I will call him tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                          Okay I will call him tomorrow

Thanks brother!

I can buy the new style controls cheaper, but that either requires a 350$ adapter kit, or a bunch of cajun ingenuity and wire splicing. Less of a headache to just do it right the first time I imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                            I ate a whole container last time I was at Ricks!! That stuff is good!! Fish get the weekend off! Made it to Okarche to chase ducks with my buddy! Little man loves him some bird hunting! He comes by it honestly! That was my thing before kids!! Too old and fat to chase em across the country anymore!!
                            When I see Okarchie I think fried chicken and okra! GOOD STUFF!

I haven’t fished in months but I may try to get out for a bit today.

Jason

Comment

Just convert it to a tiller!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                                Just convert it to a tiller!
                                Oh yeah! Tiller 115 Evinrude. More floor space for the single moms.

Comment

Working...
                                X